Bicycle Century Training Program
So you want to cycle 100 miles...
Here's just a sample of some of the great things you'll learn in this century training program:
- How to learn exactly how much training you need to do
- How to get the mental edge over your competitors
- How to constantly get out of your comfort zone (do this and you will achieve goals bigger than you ever imagined
- Learn the secrets of the professionals that will allow you to "ride all day"
- How to get motivated at times you feel like giving up
- How to optimise your century training schedule
- How to avoid the training mistake that 99% of amatuer riders make
- Visualization techniques used by professional riders to help prepare you to acheive your goals
- A simple technique to trick your mind into thinking cycling a century is nothing to be worried about
- How to save a fortune on shop bought energy bars and drinks
- How to instantly save about 20% of the effort you put into your bicycle century training
- A simple technique to get you disciplined about your training. Once you are disciplined and training regularly you are half way there
This part of the program will get your training started straight away and keep your training on track when the chips are down and you feel like quitting.
Century Training Tips:
- How to use power training to lose weight!
- How to use heart rate training to boost your fitness while training far less
- How to get a head start on the cycling season during the winter months when other riders are in hibernations
- Some simple exercises to improve your pedalling efficiency
- How to develop your climbing skills
- How to virtually eliminate training injuries
Long Distance Cycling Nutrition:
- Why cycling is the best sport out there for helping weightloss
- What century ride training food the pros eat
- How to save a fortune on shop bought energy drinks and bars
- What vegetarian cyclists need top pay attention to in order to maintain peak fitness
- Some free recipes for food to keep you riding all day