Horse behavior or training problems? Need proven help?
"Who Else Wants A Well-Trained Horse That Doesn't Balk, Kick, Bite, Rear, Shy, Run Away, (or lots of other bad behaviors) For Just A Few Minutes Of Training A Day?"
Proven By Tens Of Thousands:
The Most Successful Horse Training Instruction Course In History
You can successfully train your horse to stop dozens of bad habits and take complete control. Enjoy riding and working around your horse safely, without fear or embarrassment.
Here's just part of what you'll discover with this amazing course....
- Your horse will become more trustworthy... which makes your horse much more valuable.
- The single thing you should never, ever do with your horse or else you instantly give your horse the upper hand. When this happens your horses confidence drops like a rock.
- The proper way to teach "Steady", "Whoa" and "Get Up" to your horse and get immediate obedience.
- The one huge advantage you hold over your horse... and how to use this to teach and be in command of your horse all the time.
- Learn to recognize which of the four dispositions, or combination of dispositions, your horse is. Use this information and you'll immediately know your horse's character. You will then know how to adjust your training to this specific type of disposition. This is so critical to master the training methods.
- Learn the tricks, tips and professional techniques to successfully train your colt.
- Know the correct use of your whip. Most owners misuse or use the whip at the wrong time. Now you'll discover the proven method to use your whip with a command that will get your horse's attention every time.
- How to watch a horse's head and his ears and be able to accurately gauge his mood and know his intentions. These are signs that work every time and enables you to maintain control.
- How to train your horse for shoeing... to stop him from kicking. He'll be completely submissive while being shod.
- How to teach your horse to reverse... simply by standing in front of him!
- How to stop a nervous (Type No.1 or No.3) kicker, no matter how old. You can completely eliminate this habit.
- How to completely overcome a horse's habit to shy or to run away.
- Finally - you can understand why your horse balks.... and how to stop the habit forever.
- A proven method of 'communicating' with your horse - use this method to 'talk' with your horse to get it to follow your commands.
- A long-forgotten method to use to get your horse accustomed to unexpected surprises so he doesn't panic and cause harm. Your horse will remain calm and you'll retain perfect control over him... even in the most confusing situations.
Teach Your Horse to Perform Tricks!
Imagine how fun it will be when your horse learns these tricks! You'll amaze and entertain your friends and family and continue to prove you have complete control over your horse.
Here's just part of what you'll learn about teaching tricks...
- The type of horse that readily learns new tricks. You could possibly waste hours by trying to train the wrong type of horse.
- The secret to teaching your horse to walk on his hind legs! Everyone will be impressed....
- The Number One Rule you must always adhere to when teaching any horse a new trick. And the first thing you should do BEFORE attempting to teach a horse any trick.
- Teach your horse to give you kisses.... and how your horse loves you! You'll love how quickly the horse can learn to give you that first kiss!
- How you can teach your horse to say "YES" and "NO".
- How to teach your horse to pretend he's a vicious animal and chase after others... This is one of the most easiest, yet remarkable tricks your horse can master.
- And many, many more tricks such as Telling His Age, How to Have Your Horse Balk at Will, Drive a Buggy without Lines, Sit Up, and on and on....