"Eight-Time Beauty Queen and Top Pageant Coach Reveals Insider Secrets That Will Virtually Guarantee You'll Win Your Next Pageant"
My name is Tiffany, and I have spent years competing in beauty pageants. When I first started competing, I wasn't very successfull, but I was determined to succeed. So, I spent thousands of dollars - on books, tapes, pageant coaches, etc. learning how to win.
Along the way, I learned a lot of secrets that gave me an edge - and I started winning. Within four years, I had won eight different pageants. Today, I make over $200 an hour as a pageant coach.
You Can Have The "Unfair" Advantage - Without The Incredible Cost
When my clients listen to my beauty pageant tips, they often win. In my first five pageants, I thought I was prepared and I was so determined to win, but I never even made it to the semi-finals. If I had known then what I know now, I could have saved myself so much heartache.
And to be completely honest, I just don't think it's fair that only a privileged few benefit from the knowledge I've discovered.
So, for a very limited time, I'm going to share my secrets in a downloadable audio interview. The information I reveal will help you win your next beauty pageant. I'm also including 7 bonuses. One of the bonuses is a 49-page ebook that contains over 1,150 actual pageant interview questions that have been used in actual competitions.
In the interview I talk about things like:
- The secrets I reveal in this interview alone are enough to give you the advantage over every other contestant. But that's not all!
- How to get the best sponsors
- What not to wear to the interview - so many girls ruin their chances right from the start
- The right way to interact with judges and sponsors
- A secret natural remedy that will keep you calm, cool and collected
- How to choose the right swimsuit
- Two simple, inexpensive secrets that banish oily skin
- The right way to prepare for the onstage interview question - so that you sound poised, confident and intelligent - not over rehearsed
- Turning pre-pageant jitters into a secret weapon