The Badminton Training Tips That You'll Learn Here Will Take Your Game To a Whole New Level...
Here's some of the things you'll learn inside...
- How to build a stronger core, you'll find an entire section on strengthening the core muscles, so you'll not only have a flatter stomach and a stronger back, but you'll also be far less likely to suffer from 'next day' back ache after playing.
- Because many of the exercises can be done at home or outdoors for free, you'll also save both time and money, you won't have to drive halfway across town to the gym ever again or spend a fortune on buying new fitness equipment.
- A great technique to build explosive power in to the legs - perfect for getting to drop shots and moving quickly to the front or back of the court.
- A quick 'warm up' technique you can use before a match or practice session to 'hit the ground running' so you won't have to wait a couple of games to get in to the 'zone' and start playing your best.
- How to put together a perfect training program specifically for YOU, using the routines and exercises provided - you can work on your weak points or improve on your strengths to give yourself even more of an advantage, it's your choice.
- An explosive little movement that'll have you jump smashing winners all match long, even if you've never tried hitting one before.
- A simple exercise you can do anywhere, anytime... in the car, sat at a desk or watching TV that's guaranteed to improve the strength and stamina of your forearms, so you can improve the control and positioning of almost every shot you play.
- Some specific badminton stretches which take just seconds to do that will help you to reach more shots and save energy so you can keep going for longer.
To Be Perfectly Honest, There Really Isn't Anything I Haven't Covered in This Training System... If it's Not in Here, Then You Probably Don't Need it!
Because when you place your order and download the training manuals on to your own computer, you'll also discover: -
- An unusual exercise using something that you can easily make yourself for free that's guaranteed to give you more power and control for virtually every shot you play.
- How to get the most out of your smashes by strengthening the muscles that help to give you the powerful whipping follow through of every blistering winner.
- A great little routine you can do in the comfort of your own home to build strength and stamina in to your shoulders, sore or aching shoulders will be a thing of the past.
- Some simple forearm exercises you can do in the comfort of your own home to increase the power of your smash and the control of your net shots.
- Because the routines can be done at home, you can use everyday household objects to help you do the exercises instead of buying new stuff which saves you even more money.
- An unbelievably quick movement that you can have done in about 30 seconds to help alleviate certain types of back ache and muscle tightness.
- How to banish shoulder pain for good with this 'easy to do' shoulder warm up and rotator cuff strengthening routine. What's more it'll only take a few minutes to do so you can do it just before you play.
- Some fantastic training drills you can use anywhere outdoors to improve your footwork, balance and speed. You'll never get caught napping at the back of the court again once you've practiced this routine a few times.
- Some great techniques which will help you to move around the court much faster, so there won't be many shots you just can't reach anymore through a lack of fitness.
- Something you can do that you won't have tried since leaving kindergarten that will give you loads more power and help to speed up your footwork dramatically.
- Exactly how to do the movements right! Each exercise is clearly explained with easy instructions so you can see exactly what you should be doing. This means you'll make rapid progress and minimize the chances of picking up injuries.
- How to decide which areas you need to work on the most. If you've got a weak back hand, then you need to strengthen your forearm muscles. If you're slow to the front of the court, then build more power in the legs... whatever you need you'll find in this ebook.
- 3 simple stretches that will not only help you to beat muscle ache and tightness, but also improve your reach and allow you to recover quicker.
- There's no need to spend money on a gym membership ever again, although if you are a member of a gym, there's even a special section all about using gym equipment to improve your badminton fitness.
- Over 145 photos of badminton specific exercises that you SHOULD be doing - If it's not in this ebook, then you don't need to do it!
- A 113 page manual that you can print out and take with you anywhere you go, so you never have to worry about forgetting how to do a certain exercise.
- A great way to improve both your reactions and racket speed, using a weird and little known technique.