Don't Suffer Another Day with Back Pain!
Find out what it takes to wake each morning feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day's activities without pain or discomfort.
- Or have you injured your back and are still experiencing chronic back pain?
- Do you toss and turn at night with muscle and neck pain because you're overcompensating for back pain?
- Are you having trouble getting out of bed each morning because of constant pain in your back?
If so, you're not alone.
Here's what you'll learn...
- Why smoking interferes with the healing process
- What you can do at work to help alleviate back pain
- What to do if you have shooting pain down your leg
- Which products work best throughout your rehab process
- How to relay your symptoms to a doctor and ask the right question to get a proper diagnosis
- What to expect from your doctor
- How to prevent new inflammation and restore normal blood circulation to your joints
- Exact rehab exercise programs for specific back issues with photos and instructions
- Learn exactly how much rest your body needs and it is not what you might be thinking
- Exercises you can do that will strengthen your back and prevent muscle imbalances
- Expected recovery time and exact healing process based on the type of injury you have
- Why 'muscle guarding' and compensation may be your biggest problem and how to solve it
- How to differentiate between the different types of back pain diagnosis' and their symptoms