Dozens of Fresh Ideas for Your Autumn Porch Decorating
More Ideas Than You Will Know What To Do With...
Autumn eBook cover Want a bunch of delightful autumn decorating ideas from 40 creative and generous bloggers?
So Here Are Several Of The Gems In Our eBook...
- The cutest, memorable little owl at Lauren's front door - and how you can make something similar
- A look at how pretty Kelly's light green pillows look on her black rockers - and the autumn grouping she displays between her rockers
- Ann's secret for creating ivy-wrapped grapevine trees that stay green until December
- A fun idea for using unconventional items - like a totally cute little dump truck - to super charm your fall decorations
- An impressive raffia wreath that looks better the messier you make it
- Two savvy ways to use mirrors in your autumn decorating. Go from ordinary to awesome!
- A classy way to dress up your entry way with just two items. Can you guess?
- An idea to use your leftover wood scraps and your computer to spell out an autumn phrase
- A unique way that Debbie uses little white pumpkins to create a gorgeous wreath for her front door
- A tutorial for making the sweetest autumn apple wreath you'll ever see
- A chance to see how Rita, who lives in Florida, welcomes autumn to her porch
- And even several creative Halloween decorating ideas
- An apple garland swag that is so simple to make with fresh apples and rope
- An 'aha' moment for using your hanging basket holders for autumn - and everybody who sees it on your porch will say "now why didn't I think of that?"
And that's just a smattering of what you will find.
If you're on a shoestring budget, then perfect! The bloggers' decorating tips are centered around what you already have or can purchase inexpensively.
It's actually 251 quick-read pages.