Title: Interior Decorating Business For Fun and Profit
The Fast And Easy Way To Set Up Your Own Interior Decorating Business For Fun and Profit!
Dear Future Interior Decorator,
- Have You Ever Watched The Interior Decorating Shows And Thought To Yourself "I Can Do That"?
- Have You Dreamt About Being An Interior Decorator But Didn't Have The Time Or Money To Enroll In A Decorating Course?
- Do You Have A Creative And Artistic Personality And Want To Share Your Ideas With Others?
If You Answered "Yes" To Any Of These Questions Then Decor Institute's Interior Decorating Business Manual Is Your Answer
Developed By A Professional Interior Decorator, This Ebook Provides Detailed Information About Today's Interiors, The Different Elements Of Home Decor And Techniques To Use When Decorating The Home
Some Of The Topics Include:
- Wood Flooring
- Window Treatments
- Wall Art
- Pricing Your Services
- Planning Your Business
- Organizing the Home
- Interior and Exterior Doors
- Furniture Placement
- Furniture History and Styles
- Floors, Walls, Windows and Doorways
- Finding Your Client's Style
- Feng Shui Colors
- Faux Finishes
- Dual Purpose Storage Furniture
- Different Types of Blinds
- Color Usage
Title: SellYourArtOnline.com -- Be a Paid Artist! Sell Your Art Online!
Author: Brett Raven
eBay is a BIG venue. The traffic through that site is mind-blowing! There is no better place to sell your art work on the internet than through eBay. How do I know this? I've searched for years to find another site that even comes close to the benefits offered on eBay and always end up right back after a fruitless search.
Can anybody sell art on eBay and expect to make a sale? The answer is: ABSOLUTELY! What if your talent is questionable? There is no such thing on eBay. Art from all different talent levels can sell on eBay. You just have to attract the right buyers. How do you do that? I explain that in my ebook. Let me give you a short list of that things which I cover my ebook, "Sell Your Art Online!"
In the ebook, you'll find:
- Things to avoid when describing your art in your listings.
- Things successful artists are doing.
- Themes that sell really well. I give you a big list and even rate them!
- Talent: how even child-like art can sell.
- Pitfalls that many eBay artists get themselves into.
- How to effectively expose your art to buyers.
- Big mistakes being made by artists who sell on eBay.
- Art image optimization techniques for better presentation
- and much more...
I wish that there had been an ebook like this when I was screwing up through the years. I would have been successful a lot sooner. How effective is my ebook? Let me tell you this.... When I... Click here to read the full description!
Title: 19 Keys to Create Success
Author: Jason Osborn
Introducing "19 Keys to Create Success!"
Check out what you will learn from this incredible ebook:
- Learn the real secret to long term success so you don't fizzle out
- Learn the 'WHY' behind success
- Learn a simple 'trick-of-the-trade' that all cut your time in half to reach success
- Discover how to find success in the least likely places
- Discover how to achieve success and still be happy
- Discover 7 keys to create success with people
That's right, I am going to reveal to you 19 keys that will propel you ahead of everyone around you and set you on the right track to be part of the ultra-successful.
In my "19 Keys to Create Success" I also reveal to you:
- Why most people never reach the level of success that they want and how you can stop that from happening to you - Success is attainable to everyone but you have to know the traps that can stop you from having success.
- The secret behind the success of Tiger Woods, Tony Robbins, and Oprah - All of these people have one major thing in common that has helped them reached unparallel success.
- How to recognize success when you see it - Sometimes the success you are looking for is right in front of you but you don't know what it looks like.
- How to not lose the success you get - Success doesn't come overnight but can be lost in a blink of an eye - Learn the secret to longevity.
- How to
Talks On Talking
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.00 or less).
Title: Talks On Talking
"Learn How To Talk Your Way to Rousing Success By Mastering The Art of Talking!"
Talking is an art. How you talk tells what you are and predicts what you will be and what is in store for you in the future.
It is the words that comes out of your mouth today that will either save you and make you wealthy or successful or condemn you to mediocrity or failure.
Talks about Talking is one of the most important ebooks ever to be published that helps people become not just a good talkers but also Masters of Public Speaking.
Authored by no less than Grenville Kleiser, a former instructor at Yale University and the author of many ebooks about Public Speaking, Talks about Talking is a comprehensive guide that studies the art of oral communication in excruciating detail and prescribes just what you need to become a master of it.
To date, Talks about Talking has helped thousands of people overcome their problems in oral communications and become successful public speakers.
Now the good news is you can become a Master of Public Speaking regardless of your educational background or social standing.
As long as you have sincerity and conviction about what you wish to communicate, the world can be your captive audience.
The following are excerpts from the ebook:
"Hence it is that where a group of persons are met together in
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: How To Harmonize Any Tune Using Beautiful Piano Chords!
You can know which chords go with each melody note!
I used to wonder...but no more!
Dear Piano-playing friend:
I used to wonder how in the world good piano players knew which chords to use in a song -- when there was no music in front of them. They would play song after song effortlessly without ever looking at a piece of sheet music.
I remember a man in Hollywood named Dave who was known as "THE piano teacher". Big names -- recording artists -- took lessons from him. Students and others sitting around the room in his studio on Cahuenga Blvd. (between Sunset Blvd. and Hollywood Blvd.) would call out songs and Dave would play them one after another. If he didn't know the song, he would ask them to sing or hum a few bars. Before long he was playing the song with both hands -- not just the tune, but harmonizing each melody note with a beautiful chord. I loved it, but I had no idea how he did it.
The 4 Secrets of Harmonization Dave Taught Me
- Which 3 chords will harmonize most any simple melody...and why
- How the theme of a song reveals about 3/4 of the chords you can use to harmonize it...so once you harmonize the theme, you're almost home free...
- How the shape of the melody often "gives away" what chord you should use to harmonize it...
- How a simple question you ask yourself will open up a world of exciting chord harmonizing...
I... Click here to read the full description!
Video Creation Secrets
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $4.95 or less).
Title: Video Creation Secrets
How To Create Your Own Video Products
"Learn How YOU Can Take Advantage of the Video Boom By Creating Your Own High Quality Video Products . . .
Dear Soon-to-be Video Product Creator,
Now YOU Can Finally Discover All the ins and outs of Creating Your Own Video Product...and it's broken down into simple terms ANYONE can understand!
Are you ready to discover what marketing experts have known for quite awhile about creating your own video products? It's simple with this step by step manual.
2 Of The Main Benefits to Video Products
1) It's much easier to SHOW someone how to do something, as opposed to just telling them.
Teaching people to do something with written word can be difficult at best. Some won't understand what you are trying to explain...they may be confused with certain terms or descriptions. With video, you can SHOW them what you are talking about to remove all doubt. There's no guessing that they are doing something correctly, they'll know for a fact!
2) Higher perceived value of all your products.
Writing a guide or manual is great, but to be honest, videos are EXPECTED to cost more. You are adding a personal touch, and spending your time bonding with your customer (or at least, that's how it seems). Because of this, the value of your
Ebook Type: PDF
Author: Nancy Fraser, Lara Fisher
Learn How to Design a Logo
ï¿½ How a logo can help you attract new business.
ï¿½ The part your logo plays in your brand development.
ï¿½ Other elements required to build a brand
ï¿½ Decisions you need to make before you design your logo.
ï¿½ Why simple is better.
ï¿½ How to choose colours that reinforce your message.
ï¿½ About different kinds of logos and their strengths and weaknesses.
ï¿½ Logo's, brands and communication...find out how they fit together.
ï¿½ Which samples are effective logo design and which are not
ï¿½ How to choose a logo designer and save money when you do.
ï¿½ Tips on how to save even more money on printing.
ï¿½ Which kinds of logos take more marketing capital to gain recognition.
Use our tips and ideas to get started and make the right decisions, over 60 pages of design ideas and exercises are included.
We'll walk you through the design process systematically. As you answer the questions in this ebook, you'll gain insights into your business and define what you want to achieve.
You can save $300. or much more by using the advice and insider secrets revealed in this ebook.
As a bonus, also included is
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $7.00 or less).
Title: Pencil Drawing
Easy Step-By-Step Lessons......
How Would You Like To Teach Yourself Some Of The Powerful Basic Techniques Of Pencil Drawing With Our Step-by-Step Tutorial.
Discover the ABC of Pencil Drawing From the Experts
- Receive More Than You Can Ever Ask For...From Ace Artists!
- Get Ready to Grab the Best Opportunity in Pencil Drawing
If you have the burning desire to become an ace pencil drawing artists then you are lucky to be reading this. Not every budding artist gets the support from the experts in pencil drawing art. If you have been held down for some or the other reason from realizing your dream to become a pencil drawing artists then here's your chance to break free of the restrains and give life to your talent.
An Authoritative Manual to Pencil Drawing:
I bring forth for you an extensive and well crafted ebook Pencil Drawing - The Beginner's manual, which covers every aspect and details of pencil drawing. You will feel like you are being trained by a real master. Every little characteristic about the art is covered elusively in the ebook to offer you an authoritative manual on pencil drawing.
Now, you needn't rack you brains in different websites that claim to teach you the art of pencil drawing. Bring all your confusions to an end. You no more
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Knit - easy
Author: Anna Stewart
"Knit-easy presents - A Knitter's Guide To Success!
A 'MUST-HAVE - For All Knitting Enthusiasts.."
"Who else wants to Knit Like a Professional .... "
"You Are Just Moments Away From Discovering How To Knit With This Simple, Easy To Read, Illustrated Guide Revealing Essential Need To Know Knitting Strategies.. "
Inside Knit-easy you will find:
Step-by-step illustrated instructions with all the inside secrets on how to knit - the secrets only the professionals know that you must learn to realise your full potential.
Knit-easy takes you through the basics and then onto more advance topics that are a must know if you want to create exiciting items for yourself and family.
This is what you will find inside Knit-easy:
- Knitting for charity and your community - Ideas and projects to make to help your community
- How to care for your precious garments - you will be able to keep your hand knitted items for years to come - maybe even make them heirlooms - don't let your your hard work get shrunk in the
Title: Classic Airbrush Techniques
"Who Else Wants To Take Control Of Your Airbrush?"
Learn How To Airbrush with lessons from masters whose livelihood depended on their airbrush skills.
Start Using Your Airbrush Today!
"All of my airbrush equipment was gathering dust, I had been so frustrated trying to learn how to use it. But after working through the lessons in this ebook, I'm now able to enjoy regular use of my equipment and further develop my skills."
You will learn all the classic airbrush information that is just as relevant today.
- Chrome effects
- Control of tones
- Greater confidence in ability to control the airbrush
- Architectural Illustration
- Commercial Illustration
- Pendering 3 dimensional objects
- Production Illustration
- Lighting Effects
- Control your airbrush
And best of all, these guys did it before there was the huge commercial market for hobbyists, so you will learn how to do things "the old fashioned way" saving a ton of money on new gimmicky products.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (116)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (181)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (44)
18 Arts ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $131.75)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc