What if You Could Fully Understand and Duplicate 3 Simple, Top Secret Guitar Playing Techniques that Guarantee You the Ability to Improvise in Any Setting with Any Musician and Any Band - Any Day of the Week?
Once you learn the tricks to making it happen, you’ll be able to do it too! You can learn to harness and build this ethereal experience into a developed, repeatable, predictable skill.
Come join me and my bandmates as we navigate you through thought provoking discussion on various topics related to jamming; technique demonstrations and live concert footage of me and my band.
Through the course of this film, you will learn:
- How to improvise within a group setting
- Jamming vs. Improvisation – The similarities and the differences.
- The THREE things you must know before you improvise in your next group setting.
- The TRUTH about improvisation.
- Learn how to take what you already know and combine it with fresh, spontaneous ideas.
- The absolute fundamentals of group playing.
- How to add improvisational scenarios to ANY music
- How to kick total ass at your next band audition.
- Learn how to discover your strengths and how to maximize them in your playing.
- How to “learn it all”, then “forget it!” and JUST PLAY. Music Theory got you stumped? Don’t worry, you need no prior music theory knowledge to learn the Art of Jamming concepts.
- Exercises to help you develop your jamming instinct
- Quickly establish common ground musically between musicians with different backgrounds and skill levels.
- How to hang in a jam session with those who are more skilled than you.
- Learn how to play by ear – without the need for “perfect pitch”
- THE #1 thing to look for in potential bandmates.
- Break out of the same old scales, modes and arpeggios