Title: The Definitive Guide For Rabbit Owners
Author: Karla Franco
Stop taking care of your rabbit the hard way!...
"At Last! You Can Instantly Learn All The Secrets To Caring For and Training Your Pet Rabbit Perfectly... Without Having To Waste Years Making Mistakes!"
"The Definitive Guide For Rabbit Owners Reveals Little Known Secrets That Give Your Bunny A Happy, Healthy, Home Life"
Inside the ebook you will find:
- Little Known "Secret" Method That Keeps Your Rabbit From Chewing On Furniture
- How To Prevent Shedding & Hairballs
- Children And Rabbits - How To Make Sure Your Children And Rabbit Are Safe
- The Best Place To Put An Outdoor Hutch So Your Rabbit Has The Best Chance Of Staying Healthy
- Suggested Vegetables & Fruits Your Rabbit Will Enjoy Plus What To Watch Out For About Fruits
- Training Your Rabbit To Use A Litter Box -- Includes The Best Place To Place The Box And How To Set It Up So Your Rabbit Uses It
- Pet Stores Exposed: What You Need To Watch Out For
- Little Known Technique To Separate 2 Rabbits That Are Acting Aggressive So You Don't Have To Use Your Hand
- Keeping Multiple Bunnies and Making Sure They're Friends - Includes 2 Criteria That Will Make The Process *MUCH*
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: A Beginners Guide To Raising Goats
Discover How To Easily Learn Everything About Raising Goats, Keeping Them Healthy & Happy..."
Just imagine being able to care for your own goats in 7 days (or less) without taking months or years working on farms or spending a fortune on expensive training.
Here's what you'll discover in A Beginner's Guide to Raising Goats eBook:
- 3 little known, yet simple ways to choose the right goat for you...
- How to tell healthy from a sick goat when buying with these 3 simple tips...
- 7 everyday but often overlooked tips and tricks for carring for goats
- How often to milk the goats
- How to communicate with goats
- 3 proven steps to propper housing
- You'll discover in just a few short minutes how to seed the goat pasture
- 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to determine goat's age
- 6 time tested and proven strategies for housing goats
- When to vaccinate
- Secret of expert goat farmer that few people ever know about...
- WARNING: 3 things you should never do when it comes to transporting goats
- A pennies on the dollar approach to feeding
- The once famous but forgotten secret that instantly allows you to make great tasting goat cheese...
Title: Prof. Beery's Horse Training Course
This horse training course shows you how to train any horse using Prof. Beery's Illustrated Horse training program, it has been used successfully by over 300,000 horse owners, you don't need any horse training skill as it's easy to follow and will show you exactly what to do to train your own horse.
You see once you know these horse training secrets you can discover...
- Understand why your horse balks....and how to stop the habit as soon as it appears. And the step-by-step process you need to use in order to break a confirmed stubborn balker.
- How to subdue and totally reform a confirmed kicker. This surefire method never fails...and...stops even the most vicious of kickers from lashing out and catching you unawares.
- The correct use of your whip. Too many horse owners use their whip at the wrong time...and...it loses its impact. Now you'll discover correct whip use to command instant attention from your horse.
- How to train persistent shyer and runners-away. You'll be amazed at how soon you can stamp this habit out in your horse.
- How to train your horse for shoeing using a sneaky method involving your horse's tail to stop its rear legs kicking when being shoed. And a simple way to make your horse submissive to having its front feet shoed.
- How to teach the commands "Steady", "Whoa" and "Get Up" to your horse and get immediate obedience.
- Revealed...The horse training secrets behind successful halter training...and...the
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Ferrets As Pets
Author: Seth Evans
"Are You Sick & Tired of Your Pet Ferret Biting, Stinking, and Using Your Carpet as a Toilet?
Do You Want a Long Lived, Healthy Happy Ferret?"
Ferrets As Pets
The Ultimate Guide to a Healthy Happy Ferret
In this 139 page ebook you will find everything you need to know about how to have a healthy, happy, well behaved, friendly ferret.
Here is just a glimpse of what you'll discover.
- 10 Loving Tips to Train a Super Ferret
- Ferret Training 101 - Understanding Ferret Language
- How to determine if your Ferret is in Pain
- 5 Socializing Techniques That Work
- Crazy Ferret Body Language and What it Means
- Top 10 Ferret frequently asked Questions
- 11 Behavior Patterns You MUST Know
- Choosing Freeze Dried Diets or Commercial Raw.
- What NOT to Do When Introducing Your Ferret to the Pets
- Potty Training your Ferret in 5 Minutes Guaranteed!
- Tips on Introducing Your Ferret to Your Kids
- What NOT to do When Cleaning Your Ferrets Ears
- How to Get Rid of the Awful Smell - I'll Tell You How
- Nursing Your Sick Ferret...Why this 1 Thing is SO Important
- Ferret Proofing Your Home..What MUST Be Done
Title: The Essential Beginners Guide To Raising Turkeys
Author: Andrew Grey
ATTENTION to Beginners Who Want To Raise Turkeys!
Discover How YOU Can Learn the Right Way of Raising Turkeys Easily the First Time from Experience People Who Have Raised More Than 250,000 Turkeys and AVOID the Deadly and Costly Mistakes that first time turkey owners are vulnerable too!
Let me give you an idea of what you can EXPECT and LEARN:
- Are you ready to have a turkey?
10 important questions that deserve your consideration before you make the jump to get a turkey (some people skip these and end up getting into a situation out of their hands!)
- Where to start in raising turkeys?
Be sure and clear of your intention for choosing this poultry species
- Practical suggestions for deciding how much space you need
Ignore this and you could end up with a pretty uncomfortable situation!
- Housing and Space needed
You'll learn how to calculate the ideal area for your
Title: Horse Training Secrets Revealed
In this "How to Tame and Train Wild & Vicious Horses", you'll discover secrets such as...
- How to succeed in getting the colt from pasture "as easily as the hunter drives quails into his net."
- How you can use one simple fact about the awesome strength of a horse to your advantage.
- How to easily saddle even the wildest colt. In the authors own words: "Any one man who has this theory, can put a saddle on the wildest colt that ever grew, without any help, and without scaring him."
- How to use the horse's most important sense to empower your training techniques. (Do you know what it is? Most folks get this totally wrong!)
- How to remove a horse's fear of certain objects by using this little known secret of how a horse really decides if an object is safe or dangerous.
- How to "say good-bye" to disobedience - easy when you know the real reason behind it (and it doesn't have a lot to do with the horse!)
- How to mount your horse and exactly where your first ride should take place - and it's probably not where you think!
- The best type of halter to use, the right way to fit it, and why you should NEVER put a rope halter on an unbroken colt.
- How to tame and train a wild horse naturally and gently - in plain and simple language even a child can understand!
- How to eliminate balking - even when deeply ingrained!
- How to tell when to finish the first ride -
Title: Raising Polly
"Raising Polly: How-to Raise a Healthy, Happy, Well Adjusted Bird" covers all of this, and a lot more!
Here's just a taste of what you'll discover...
- What species of parrots are more likely to learn to talk than others.
- The one location you should never place your parrot's cage. Put his home here and you're nearly guaranteeing that he'll develop emotional and physical problems.
- The 5 things you must do before placing your parrot in his new home.
- What toys to buy your parrot - and what not to. Did you know that some toys may actually harm him?
- The surefire signs of parrot illness that will tell you if your parrot needs medical attention.
- How to care for a single parrot and more than one!
- Why sleep is important to your parrot's health. And how much sleep he needs. (This will surprise you!)
- What to feed your parrot - and what not to give him! There is a ton of inaccurate info out there. I'll tell you the truth so you never have to wonder again!
- A crash course on parrot behavior. Knowing what's normal and healthy behavior - and what's not! - can help you provide the best possible care for your parrot.
- What to do if your parrot won't eat.
- How to easily and effortless teach your parrot to talk.
- All about feeding your parrot, including tips on varying his diet to make sure his
The Art of Taming and Training Wild Horses!
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.95 or less).
Title: The Art of Taming and Training Wild Horses!
Learn the Secrets to Taming and Training Wild Horses!
Now you can use a practical, step-by-step manual to taming and training wild horses.Guaranteed!
Have you ever admired beautiful, wild horses? Have you ever wished that you could train and tame them?
Without the right tools and information, it could take you years and cost you a small fortune to discover the secrets and techniques to successfully taming and training wild horses. Instead of spending a fortune on so-called experts or knocking yourself out with the old trial and error method, there is an easier way to discover how to tame and train wild horses.
Now there's good news ....
I won't deny that there are a ton of ebooks out there on horse training. Unfortunately the problem with most ebooks on the subject of taming and training wild horses is that they are either filled with plenty of promises and no solid techniques and strategies to back up those promises or they contain only one or two pieces of useful information and not a comprehensive look at everything you need to know to succeed in all areas of taming and training wild horses.
A Manual to Taming and Training Wild Horses breaks the mold of all the other hunting ebooks and guides you have heard and read about. It presents solid, proven steps to help you discover how to successfully tame and train wild
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Bearded Dragon Secret Manual
Here are some of the things I cover in my manual just about choosing bearded dragons to help you make the best decision:
- The danger of getting a baby bearded dragon... and how you can overcome this problem by simply doing some measurement
- Whether you should get more than one bearded dragon
- How to tell in 5 minutes whether a bearded dragon is unhealthy (Hint: If you see any one of these 9 telltale signs... stay away from the bearded dragon!)
- Whether you should get a baby, or an adult bearded dragon
- The 2 main varieties of bearded dragons... and which one you SHOULD choose for easier care (Most people who don't know better choose the other species for the wrong reason!)
- 1 reason why you should NEVER buy a bearded dragon from a pet shop that exhibits this "sign"... no matter how much your heart tells you to! (You'll be throwing your money down the drain.)
- 9 signs of a healthy, growing bearded dragon (Never buy a bearded dragon who does not meet ALL of these 9 important signs!)
- 2 sources where you can potentially get your bearded dragon for free
- Whether you should get a male, or a female bearded dragon (This decision will affect how you care for it later on)
- 6 questions to ask to determine if you're ready to own a bearded dragon (It's not just about the money, but another factor that will bleed you dry if you don't take note of it.)
- 4 other, little-known sources
Title: Secrets to Save Your Leopard Gecko
- One 9-year old leopard gecko was building sand piles in one corner of the tank, something that it has never done before. Why?
- How can a new female leopard gecko be introduced to a male leopard gecko?
- Is it needed to mist leopard geckos?
- Can a leopard gecko be freed and will it survive in a park with rocks and water?
- Will a gecko be a suitable pet for a 7-year kid?
- How is it possible to make a humid hiding place for a gecko?
- Do leopard geckos eat their skin after shedding?
- One gecko just bought from a pet store is looking very pale and is not moving at all? Does it need calcium? Or only meals of crickets as told by the pet store will be all right?
- How can a male gecko be distinguished from a female gecko?
- What is the way of taking care of an "impacted" gecko?
- Do leopard geckos have to have full spectrum lighting?
- Is it okay to feed geckos three times a week?
- One albino leopard gecko got a big bite on her head from a cricket. What is the best way to treat it? Should an antibiotic crÃ¨me be put on it? Is it needed to clean the area with hydrogen peroxide?
- Could geckos be taken out in sunlight and made to run on grass?
- One gecko has a spot on its abdomen that is turning pinkish in color and its tail is turning purple. What to do? Is it something serious?
Just think, these people had no idea on what to do.... Click here to read the full description!
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (263)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
26 Animals ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $170.50)
just for $26.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc