Title: Ferrets As Pets
Author: Seth Evans
"Are You Sick & Tired of Your Pet Ferret Biting, Stinking, and Using Your Carpet as a Toilet?
Do You Want a Long Lived, Healthy Happy Ferret?"
Ferrets As Pets
The Ultimate Guide to a Healthy Happy Ferret
In this 139 page ebook you will find everything you need to know about how to have a healthy, happy, well behaved, friendly ferret.
Here is just a glimpse of what you'll discover.
- 10 Loving Tips to Train a Super Ferret
- Ferret Training 101 - Understanding Ferret Language
- How to determine if your Ferret is in Pain
- 5 Socializing Techniques That Work
- Crazy Ferret Body Language and What it Means
- Top 10 Ferret frequently asked Questions
- 11 Behavior Patterns You MUST Know
- Choosing Freeze Dried Diets or Commercial Raw.
- What NOT to Do When Introducing Your Ferret to the Pets
- Potty Training your Ferret in 5 Minutes Guaranteed!
- Tips on Introducing Your Ferret to Your Kids
- What NOT to do When Cleaning Your Ferrets Ears
- How to Get Rid of the Awful Smell - I'll Tell You How
- Nursing Your Sick Ferret...Why this 1 Thing is SO Important
- Ferret Proofing Your Home..What MUST Be Done
Title: The Essential Beginners Guide To Raising Turkeys
Author: Andrew Grey
ATTENTION to Beginners Who Want To Raise Turkeys!
Discover How YOU Can Learn the Right Way of Raising Turkeys Easily the First Time from Experience People Who Have Raised More Than 250,000 Turkeys and AVOID the Deadly and Costly Mistakes that first time turkey owners are vulnerable too!
Let me give you an idea of what you can EXPECT and LEARN:
- Are you ready to have a turkey?
10 important questions that deserve your consideration before you make the jump to get a turkey (some people skip these and end up getting into a situation out of their hands!)
- Where to start in raising turkeys?
Be sure and clear of your intention for choosing this poultry species
- Practical suggestions for deciding how much space you need
Ignore this and you could end up with a pretty uncomfortable situation!
- Housing and Space needed
You'll learn how to calculate the ideal area for your
Title: Horse Training Secrets Revealed
In this "How to Tame and Train Wild & Vicious Horses", you'll discover secrets such as...
- How to succeed in getting the colt from pasture "as easily as the hunter drives quails into his net."
- How you can use one simple fact about the awesome strength of a horse to your advantage.
- How to easily saddle even the wildest colt. In the authors own words: "Any one man who has this theory, can put a saddle on the wildest colt that ever grew, without any help, and without scaring him."
- How to use the horse's most important sense to empower your training techniques. (Do you know what it is? Most folks get this totally wrong!)
- How to remove a horse's fear of certain objects by using this little known secret of how a horse really decides if an object is safe or dangerous.
- How to "say good-bye" to disobedience - easy when you know the real reason behind it (and it doesn't have a lot to do with the horse!)
- How to mount your horse and exactly where your first ride should take place - and it's probably not where you think!
- The best type of halter to use, the right way to fit it, and why you should NEVER put a rope halter on an unbroken colt.
- How to tame and train a wild horse naturally and gently - in plain and simple language even a child can understand!
- How to eliminate balking - even when deeply ingrained!
- How to tell when to finish the first ride -
Title: Raising Polly
"Raising Polly: How-to Raise a Healthy, Happy, Well Adjusted Bird" covers all of this, and a lot more!
Here's just a taste of what you'll discover...
- What species of parrots are more likely to learn to talk than others.
- The one location you should never place your parrot's cage. Put his home here and you're nearly guaranteeing that he'll develop emotional and physical problems.
- The 5 things you must do before placing your parrot in his new home.
- What toys to buy your parrot - and what not to. Did you know that some toys may actually harm him?
- The surefire signs of parrot illness that will tell you if your parrot needs medical attention.
- How to care for a single parrot and more than one!
- Why sleep is important to your parrot's health. And how much sleep he needs. (This will surprise you!)
- What to feed your parrot - and what not to give him! There is a ton of inaccurate info out there. I'll tell you the truth so you never have to wonder again!
- A crash course on parrot behavior. Knowing what's normal and healthy behavior - and what's not! - can help you provide the best possible care for your parrot.
- What to do if your parrot won't eat.
- How to easily and effortless teach your parrot to talk.
- All about feeding your parrot, including tips on varying his diet to make sure his
The Art of Taming and Training Wild Horses!
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.95 or less).
Title: The Art of Taming and Training Wild Horses!
Learn the Secrets to Taming and Training Wild Horses!
Now you can use a practical, step-by-step manual to taming and training wild horses.Guaranteed!
Have you ever admired beautiful, wild horses? Have you ever wished that you could train and tame them?
Without the right tools and information, it could take you years and cost you a small fortune to discover the secrets and techniques to successfully taming and training wild horses. Instead of spending a fortune on so-called experts or knocking yourself out with the old trial and error method, there is an easier way to discover how to tame and train wild horses.
Now there's good news ....
I won't deny that there are a ton of ebooks out there on horse training. Unfortunately the problem with most ebooks on the subject of taming and training wild horses is that they are either filled with plenty of promises and no solid techniques and strategies to back up those promises or they contain only one or two pieces of useful information and not a comprehensive look at everything you need to know to succeed in all areas of taming and training wild horses.
A Manual to Taming and Training Wild Horses breaks the mold of all the other hunting ebooks and guides you have heard and read about. It presents solid, proven steps to help you discover how to successfully tame and train wild
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Bearded Dragon Secret Manual
Here are some of the things I cover in my manual just about choosing bearded dragons to help you make the best decision:
- The danger of getting a baby bearded dragon... and how you can overcome this problem by simply doing some measurement
- Whether you should get more than one bearded dragon
- How to tell in 5 minutes whether a bearded dragon is unhealthy (Hint: If you see any one of these 9 telltale signs... stay away from the bearded dragon!)
- Whether you should get a baby, or an adult bearded dragon
- The 2 main varieties of bearded dragons... and which one you SHOULD choose for easier care (Most people who don't know better choose the other species for the wrong reason!)
- 1 reason why you should NEVER buy a bearded dragon from a pet shop that exhibits this "sign"... no matter how much your heart tells you to! (You'll be throwing your money down the drain.)
- 9 signs of a healthy, growing bearded dragon (Never buy a bearded dragon who does not meet ALL of these 9 important signs!)
- 2 sources where you can potentially get your bearded dragon for free
- Whether you should get a male, or a female bearded dragon (This decision will affect how you care for it later on)
- 6 questions to ask to determine if you're ready to own a bearded dragon (It's not just about the money, but another factor that will bleed you dry if you don't take note of it.)
- 4 other, little-known sources
Title: Secrets to Save Your Leopard Gecko
- One 9-year old leopard gecko was building sand piles in one corner of the tank, something that it has never done before. Why?
- How can a new female leopard gecko be introduced to a male leopard gecko?
- Is it needed to mist leopard geckos?
- Can a leopard gecko be freed and will it survive in a park with rocks and water?
- Will a gecko be a suitable pet for a 7-year kid?
- How is it possible to make a humid hiding place for a gecko?
- Do leopard geckos eat their skin after shedding?
- One gecko just bought from a pet store is looking very pale and is not moving at all? Does it need calcium? Or only meals of crickets as told by the pet store will be all right?
- How can a male gecko be distinguished from a female gecko?
- What is the way of taking care of an "impacted" gecko?
- Do leopard geckos have to have full spectrum lighting?
- Is it okay to feed geckos three times a week?
- One albino leopard gecko got a big bite on her head from a cricket. What is the best way to treat it? Should an antibiotic crÃ¨me be put on it? Is it needed to clean the area with hydrogen peroxide?
- Could geckos be taken out in sunlight and made to run on grass?
- One gecko has a spot on its abdomen that is turning pinkish in color and its tail is turning purple. What to do? Is it something serious?
Just think, these people had no idea on what to do.... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Horse LAMINITIS and Founder Exposed
Author: Zoe Dodds
Laminitis in your horses hooves needs URGENT attention
Laminitis and Founder Exposed
Discover the closely guarded secrets to easing your horse's laminitis and founder today.
Instant access to the knowledge and experience of a qualified Equine Therapist of 12 years who reveals all of her secrets in this ebook .
- Be informed about the common MYTHS of Laminitis.
- Be informed about high-risk causes for your horse following certain medical conditions.
- Explore affordable ways to support your horse towards fabulous health.
- Be equipped with the specifics of what feed your horse requires.
- Become knowledgeable about grazing systems, rotation and nutritional supply for your horse.
- Know WHAT to do and what to avoid doing.
- Understand the nutritional supplements important in promoting hoof growth.
- Learn how to keep your horse comfortable with poultices and foot support.
- Be knowledgeable of the DANGERS of certain feeds.
- Be equipped with first aid measures and natural pain reduction methods.
- Learn Herbs that are good anti-inflammatory, analgesic and healing herbs for the treatment of Laminitis.
- Understand how Minerals can have a huge effect on your horse's
Title: Answers To Raising Chickens
Who Else Wants To Know How To Quickly & Easily Raise Perfect Healthy Chickens That Will Lay Delicious Eggs For Years To Come
What Do You Get From This Product?
Check out what you'll know after you've read the ebook:
- How often to turn eggs during incubation
- When & how to exactly butcher your chickens
- A pennies on the dollar approach to housing your chickens
- 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to saving money on chicken feed (without compromising the quality)
- How to & when to vacinate your chickens
- 7 everyday but often overlooked tips and tricks for collecting and storing eggs
- WARNING: 3 things you should never do when it comes to raising chickens
- How to choose the perfect chicken breed with these 3 simple techniques...
- You'll discover in just a few short minutes how to keep you chickens healthy
- The once famous but forgotten secret that instantly allows you to select the right chickens for poultry shows & exhibitions...
- 3 little known, yet simple ways to clean and maintain your chickens housing...
- Secrets of expert chicken keepers that few people ever know about...
- 6 time tested and proven strategies for incubation and
Title: Rabbit Care and Advice
Don't know Where to find a reputable local breeder in your area (UK) ?
If you want to have the friendliest, most laid back, happy, healthy & house trained pet rabbit, then this eBook is a must have..
I have included everything you need to know, and it is all laid out in an easy to follow format, with chapters that include :
- Rabbits and Guinea Pigs
- 1 or 2 rabbits?
- Health problems and what symptoms to look out for
- Mixing with other family pets
- Which Breed would be most suitable for you? - illustrated with full colour photographs
- Where to purchase a new rabbit - I have included links to UK breeders sites, directories & classified listings that you may find useful
- How to ensure that your home and garden are safe for your rabbit
- Rabbits and Children
- What you will need to set up home for your new rabbit - illustrated with full colour pictures and photographs
- Which sex is best? Male or Female ?
- What colours are available? - illustrated with full colour photographs
- How & What to feed your rabbit
- How to bond with your rabbit
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
26 Animals ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $170.50)
just for $26.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc