Title: Recover from the Grief of Pet Loss
Author: Robin Jean Brown
"Who Else Wants To Move Forward Through The Grief of Pet Loss... Rather Than Sitting And Crying Helplessly?"
You'll Have Instant Help To Get You Through The Turmoil, Sadness, and Tears
That's because this special guide is available in ebook format that you download instantly. That means that you get this effective material when you need it the most -- right now.
There's no waiting in line at the ebookstore, and no waiting for a shipment to arrive in the mail.
You can instantly get this comforting material right now -- I mean within the next minute you can be reading it!
You'll find glimmers of hope when you learn:
- The "when's" and "how's" of your relationship with your pet. You'll feel comforted when you use this worksheet Robin gives you.
- How deep is your love for your pet? The answer may surprise you...and warm your heart.
- Who your pet really was. When you finish this exercise, you'll know all about your pet's personality, breed, health, and what made them a good pet. You'll even know what some good rescue organizations are.
- Do you sometimes forget your pet is gone -- only to suddenly remember that they are, and then you break down crying? This is totally normal and is part of the denial stage of grief. You'll get an action plan to work through this.
- Are you racked with guilt because you feel like there was something you could have done
Title: Find Out About Ferrets
Author: Colin Patterson
"How To Double Your Ferret's Lifespan... End All Biting, Stinking, And Pooping Problems... And Make Your Ferret The Happiest Pet In The World!"
"Top Ferret Expert Reveals The Little-Known Secrets About Ferrets -- Amazing Facts And Breakthrough Discoveries You Can't Live Without!"
Here's a quick look at just a few of the valuable techniques I'll share with you:
- End poop problems for good. Did you know you accidentally kill the instinct your ferret naturally feels for using the litter box? (99% of ferret parents do it -- here's how to reverse it in under 7 seconds flat).
- The 7 secrets to making the relationship between your child and ferret a good one.
- How to make sure your ferret will never nip you again. I've developed a breakthrough anti-nip technology called TED -- and it's so simple and fun, even your child could do it.
- The "magic trick" of bonding you can start using with your ferret as soon as today that will make your ferret "cuddlier than a teddy bear!"
I'll Also Let You In On Secrets Like...
- Regular bathing as long as it's done correctly can reduce the odor by over 90%. Check out page 76 for my simple 8-step bathing system.
- How to maintain harmony between your ferret and other small pets like cats, gerbils, pet rats, and hamsters.
- True or false: the cage you have now is too small. (How much
Title: Veterinary Secrets Revealed with Dr. Andrew Jones, DVM
Author: Dr. Andrew Jones, DVM
"You CAN Heal Your Sick Pet At Home, Without Going To The Vet...
In Less Than 24 Hours, I Can Show You How To Examine, Diagnose, And Treat Your Pet At Home."
Veterinary Secrets Revealed can show you how to:
- Soothe your Pet's irritating Cough. You'll be amazed and thankful for the first restful sleep you've both had since the cough started .
- Find answers for Oily, Itchy Skin on your Dog. Use this common household vitamin if your pet has a greasy coat .
- Restore your Pet's Liver health. Just like humans, our pets need a healthy liver for a healthy life. Learn to spot liver disease signs early, then use easy remedies to improve liver health - cook with this herb that will help to regenerate the liver .
- STOP Stool Eating! Who wants dog-kisses from a poop-eater? Learn what ingredient you have in your cabinet that stops dogs from eating their own poop .
- Strengthen your Pet's failing Heart. Simple supplements to prevent and treat heart disease so your pet can stay active and happy .
- Speed up your Pet's Weight Loss. Add this supplement to your pet's diet and watch the pounds disappear .
- Instantly calm Aggressive Pets. Do this so they won't hurt others or get themselves into a dangerous fight with another aggressive animal .
- Safely treat Thyroid Disease. Learn the difference between hyperthyroid and hypothyroid disease and how to treat each effectively
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.00 or less).
Title: Horse Cents
Shaking the Equestrian Money Tree
This is a targeted product for equine (horse related) businesses.
The book shows how to build a client base by holding classes to teach people the basics of horse ownership
Table of Contents
- What to teach
- Where to hold the class
- Marketing the Class
- How to Find Demo Horses
- Insurance and Legal
- Setting up for class
- Conducting the class
- Follow-up After the Class
Patricia Reszetylo is a self-confessed horse lover. Bitten with the bug at age
nine, she has spent many years looking for ways to support her "horse habit".
While she didn't create the kernel idea of a class to educate new horsemen, her
many years of studying marketing, and of working in various retail settings is
summed up in this e-book.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: How to Raise Rabbits
Discover the Right Way of Raising Healthy Rabbits The First Time, Know What To Expect & AVOID Having to Make Painful Mistakes That Beginner Rabbit Owner's & are Prone too!
Let me give you an idea of what you can EXPECT and LEARN:
Introduction and Rabbit Basics
- Learn the different terminologies and terms used when describing rabbits
- Find out 53 various types of commonly known rabbit species
- What you need to know BEFORE you begin. Is rabbit right for you?
- 4 little-known criteria to instantly identify which rabbit to get according to your preference
- Discover 10 questions to consider before settling on the journey to raise rabbits
- Review the many surprising benefits of raising rabbits and know which one is right for you from day one
Getting Started To Raise Rabbits
- Tips for feeding your rabbits for them to grow well and fast
- Uncover the different types of nutrition for rabbits to keep them healthy and live longer
- Learn 2 methods on how to determine whether or not your rabbit is pregnant
- Discover the 4 methods of breeding rabbits and which route you can choose
- Learn first-hand exactly what to beware of rabbit breeders who want to sell large breeds of rabbits
Title: Arabian Horse Training
Tumbling Off His Horse While Riding And Unable To Get Back Up...His Horse Stood By Him And Neighed For Help Like A 911 Emergency Call!
Here's what you'll know:
- What two emotions never exist in your horse simulatneously and how to use that secret knowledge to train your horse successfully!
- What 5 things you and your horse must be able to do before you ever get in the saddle!
- The secret of getting your horse to bond with you like super glue!
- The amazing secret of getting your horse understanding exactly what you want him to do! (Shows you step-by-step while others blow it and practically ruin their horse!)
- The RLO formula that gets nearly any horse doing what you ask!
- The #1 mistake most people make breaking horses and how to avoid it!
- The #1 disadvantage you must annihilate to successfully train your horse! (It's easy to do once you see how!)
- The "Hand" trick used to talk a fearful horse into accepting you like family! (And what to do next the second you see this!)
- The "A-D Trick" that nearly wipes out your horse's fear when you work with his legs! (Plus, how to talk to him as you do it and make it even easier!)
- How your horse teaches himself to examine and accept spooky objects! (Now, use your horse's little secret and keep him calm whenever he starts spooking!)
- How to teach a "kicking horse" to... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Nathalie's Favorite Parrot Polygon
Author: Nathalie Roberts
For All Parrot Lovers Who Want A Happier, Even Hilarious Bird...
"Want An Amazing Collection Of Professional Parrot Training Secrets To Honestly Work Bird Miracles?"
"Do you make these common mistakes with your Parrot ?
- Putting your Parrot above chest level
- Having a single perch in your Parrot's cage
- Yelling at your Parrot to "SHUT UP" when it screams
- Over-reacting and shouting "OOOH", "AAAH" or "OUCH" whenever it bites
- Placing the cage near the window overlooking the garden
- Giving your Parrot only seeds to eat
- Placing the food and water bowls just beneath the perch
- Placing your new Parrot on your shoulders...
Here are the four ebooks that you will find in Parrot Secrets™ and the essential Parrot knowledge you will find in each digital book.
EBOOK ONE : How to Get Your Parrot To Talk And Do Astonishing Tricks
- How to dramatically increase your Parrot's vocabulary. Did you know that some Parrots can have a vocabulary of several hundred words? ....
- Strategic phone placement tips... Discover why it can be SO important for you to put your telephone somewhere near your Parrot's cage, but be careful... ...
- The 2
Title: Beekeeping 101
Even with No Experience it is possible to...
...Produce Your Very Own Honey!
Even If You Don't Know The First Thing About Beekeeping.
Discover How Hundreds of People, Just Like You, Have Turned Their Beekeeping Dreams Into Reality!
I was once in the same shoes you are in, wondering, "how do I get started, what do I need to do first?", it was very frustrating. Everything I read was so confusing it may as well have been written in a foreign language. That experience was my motivation to develop this comprehensive, geared-toward-the-novice, beekeeping eBook that answers every question you may have as you contemplate beginning this profoundly interesting venture!
Sidelining allows you to produce enough honey to sell for a profit, supplementing your income. Commercial beekeepers have large operations, and selling bee and beekeeping related products is their primary source of income. (For example, they may focus on raising bee queens and bees to supply other beekeepers.)
Unfortunately, there are other beekeeping books out there that are difficult to understand and may give only a portion of the information needed to start a... Click here to read the full description!
Title: The Essential Beginners Guide To Raising Swans
Author: Andrew Grey
Finally...Learn the Essential Steps to Raising Swans Correctly and Easily from Breeders That Have Raised More Than 100 Swans and AVOID the Costly and Deadly Mistakes that First Time Swan Breeders are Susceptible to!
Let me give you an idea of what you can EXPECT and LEARN:
- Are you ready to have a swan?
10 important questions that deserve your consideration before you make the jump to get a swan (some people skip these and end up getting into a situation out of their hands!)
- Where to start in raising swas?
Be sure and clear of your intention for choosing this waterfowl species
- Practical suggestions for deciding how much space you need
- Ignore this and you could end up with a pretty uncomfortable situation!
- Housing and Space needed
You'll learn how to calculate the ideal area for your Swan Breeding to effectively maximize your potential for breeding while keeping your Swans happy and healthy.
- 7 different types of swans
Learn the amazing behaviors of different species situated at different
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $4.95 or less).
Title: Bird Watching
The Ultimate Guide To Bird Watching Is Finally Here...
The Beginners Guide to Bird Watching
Have you ever wanted to be able to go outside and look at birds and know exactly what kind of birds they are and where they come from? Most people love birds and bird watching is a science and art that a lot people would like to do but very few know about the subject. Bird watching is a fascinating pastime in which the viewer can see hundreds and even thousands of species of birds in one sitting. Having an official guide to let you know how to bird watch and what to look for a while you are bird watching is the essential to good bird watching techniques.
When you know what the habitat and the habits of birds are watching them is so much more interesting. You will become a new person once you delve into the world of avians. Bird watching is a relaxing past time in which the watcher watches and records the actions and species of the birds that are around them. There are several techniques to bird watching and to have a guide that will spell out these techniques in an easy to read format is essential to practice proper bird watching techniques. With enough experience you could join the Audubon Society and report your findings during your bird watching adventures to them to be part of a national record.
Though you are a beginner the thrill and excitement of bird watching can become part of
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (237)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (37)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (236)
Young Adult (45)
26 Animals ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $170.50)
just for $26.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc