The Way You Handle Calls, Emails, and Text Messages Will Seriously Affect How Much Your Man Wants You!
- Have you ever made a phone call to a man and later regretted it?
- Have you ever hesitated before you dialed his number?
We've all been there!
Inside "Calling Men" You Will Find Out:
- Why you are putting yourself in a lower power position when you initiate the calling
- When and how you benefit from NOT calling him - and how your relationship benefits
- What to do about text messages and instant messages
- What to do about emailing - does email count as a phone call?
- What should you do when you can plainly see that he's "online"?
- What goes through a man's mind when you call him
- What a man won't tell you, but will tell others - find out how he really feels about the woman who calls him when he's not even calling her
- The negative messages your call can be sending him
- How the way you handle calls and emails will make him want you more!
- How can you get him to ask for your number?
- By the way - what are the real reasons that men don't call??
But those are far from the only problems and questions women have!
- What should you do when he tells you to call him?
- What if he hasn't been calling you for ages, then finally gets around to it?
- What if he calls you - but doesn't leave a message?
- How letting him pursue you actually gives you more power and control
And still more:
- Why he should pursue you, not the other way around
- When your relationship becomes solid and lasting, can you finally relax about the calling issue now?
- What should you do if he has been ignoring you?
- What must happen for a man to fall in love with you, and how you can influence his feelings
- If you he hasn't called for a while, and you run into him later, how should you act?
- If you haven't heard from him, and it's his birthday, should you call him or send a card?
- How to tell if he will call you back
- How to make him want you in his life more, simply by the way you handle phone calls and emails - yes, it's that important!