Did You Know?
- 5,000 people die from asthma every year
- 1.9 million treated in emergency rooms
- 470,000 receive asthma treatment
Today's patients are a savvy lot who take control of their own health issues as never before in history. "All About Asthma
- What You Need to Know" recognizes that and places you in the drivers seat. Take a look at what you will learn:
- Asthma in adults and the elderly
- What is the criteria to diagnose asthma?
- How to determine the severity of your asthma
- What about asthma and nutrition?
- Learn about a "peak flow meter"
- What are the different types of asthma?
- How to identify the warning signs and symptoms
- Common myths about asthma dispelled
- Asthma an exercise
- How to treat asthma in your child
- What medications are used to treat asthma?
- What causes an asthma attack?
- Can you prevent an asthma attack?
Look, we aren't going to tell you that "All About Asthma
- What You Need to Know" is going to cure your asthma. . .there is no cure for asthma. However, there are different ways to manage the disease.