Title: Deer Hunting Secrets
Author: Joe Pineland
Deer Hunting Secrets : The First, All-Inclusive Guide to Get Any Hunter The Success They Desire
6th Generation Hunter Thumbs Nose at So-Called "Hunting Experts" and Reveals A Simple and Proven Method to Take Amateur Hunters and Turn Them Into Legends!
Here Are Some Of The Secrets You'll Learn Inside My Informative eBook
- A complete chapter for the novice hunter with detailed but easy-to-read information about state regulations, the tagging system, limits on types of weapons, and in and outs of the differences of hunting early in the season or late.
- What you wanted to know about antlers but were afraid to ask, you'll start to be known as an authority or maybe just a trivia master by the end of this section, packed with myth busting information
- What whitetail deer do most of the day in a secluded spot
- Why hunters from southern states make a mistake when they go north in search of deer
- How to pinpoint and strengthen your senses so that you can start to become a hunter who is constantly taking in subtle clues and making progress
- I read all the ebooks and tried everything. It wasn't until I did THIS ONE THING that it all started to happen for me. I'll share the single most powerful thing you can do to become more successful at hunting, and why almost no hunters do it.
- 7 things you need to know about whitetail anatomy and why it is important for all
The Hound of the Baskervilles
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.00 or less).
Title: The Hound of the Baskervilles
Author: Arthur Conan Doyle
CHAPTER I. MR. SHERLOCK HOLMES.
MR. SHERLOCK HOLMES, who was usually very late in the mornings, save upon those not infrequent occasions when he was up all night, was seated at the breakfast table. I stood upon the hearth-rug and picked up the stick which our visitor had left behind him the night before. It was a fine, thick piece of wood, bulbous-headed, of the sort which is known as a "Penang lawyer." Just under the head was a broad silver band, nearly an inch across. "To James Mortimer, M.R.C.S., from his friends of the C.C.H.," was engraved upon it, with the date "1884." It was just such a stick as the old-fashioned family practitioner used to carry -- dignified, solid, and reassuring.
"Well, Watson, what do you make of it?"
Holmes was sitting with his back to me, and I had given him no sign of my occupation.
"How did you know what I was doing? I believe you have eyes in the back of your head."
"I have, at least, a well-polished silver-plated coffee-pot in front of me," said he. "But, tell me, Watson, what do you make of our visitor's stick? Since we have been so unfortunate as to miss him and have no notion of his errand, this accidental souvenir becomes of importance. Let me hear you reconstruct the man by an examination of it. "I think," said I, following as far as I could the methods of my companion, "that Dr. Mortimer is a successful elderly medical man, well-esteemed, since those who know him give him this mark of their... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Living Aboard Around the World
Author: Michael Briant
- Which Boat and what equipment?
- Tragedy in the Red Sea.
- The sea route to the sun.
- The canal route to the sun.
- The Great Barrier Reef
- The Canal and into the Pacific
- Tahiti to New Zealand
- South Pacific Islands
- Pirate Attack
- Panama and Pan Pan
- Homeward Bound
- Helicopter Rescue
- Cruising the Mediterranean
- Cruising the Caribbean.
- Crossing the Atlantic
If you are thinking about going cruising then this is the ebook for you!
- 'The ebook is an excellent read with stacks of information about long distance cruising.'
- 'Excitement and adventure as well as sound common sense in this excellent sailing book.'
- "one persons personal log of an Atlantic crossing"
- "The most detailed account of the PANAMA CANAL."
- "Tells it as it really is! The boats, equipment and the cruising grounds!"
- "FASCINATING LOG BOOK OF A TRANSIT OF THE FRENCH CANALS FROM THE ENGLISH CHANNEL TO THE MEDITERRANEAN AND THE CANAL DU MIDI."
- "All you need to know about the RED SEA!"
Chapter 14 contains waypoints and route planning for the Red Sea transit which can be invaluable if you are going that way and Chapter 8 gives all the information you need to plan your Panama Canal paperwork and supplies.... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Twin Screw Tutor
Author: Charles J. Reichert
The Simple Manual for Handling Twin Screw Boats
A simple & complete system used at the helm or ashore to understand the actions and results of rudder and throttle manipulation. With this Flashbook method you can learn to control any twin screw vessel.
78 Fully Illustrated Pages
Table of Contents
- Hard Right Turn Engine RPM Uneven - Engine RPM Uneven
- Hard Left Turn - Applying Left Rudder - Engine RPM Uneven
- Gradual Right Turn Applying Right Rudder - Engine RPM Even
- Gradual Right Turn - Rudder Amidships
- Gradual Left Turn - Rudder Amidships
- Gradual Left Turn - Applying Left Rudder - Engine RPM Even
- Course Straight Ahead
- Close-In Maneuvering - Rudders Hard Right
- Rapid Right Turn Applying Right Rudder
- Rapid Right Turn
- Rapid Left Turn Applying Left Rudder
- Rapid Left Turn
Stopped - Move Vessel Sideways
- Move to the Right Remaining Parallel
- Move to the Left Remaining Parallel
- To Starboard Rudders Hard Right
- To Port Rudders Hard Left
- Straight Back Rudders Amidships
- Gradual to Starboard Rudder Amidships
- Gradual to Port Rudders Amidships
Title: Get Into Stunts
Stunt Training, Stunt Performer, Stunt Schools, Stuntman, Stuntwoman, Stunt Career?
In the following ebook (you can download and read it immediately upon ordering), entitled, GET INTO STUNTS: THE ULTIMATE DIRECTORY AND GUIDE, you are taken through a vast array of resources that will help you along the way. Nothing is ever fool proof - you still have to do the work, but if you're serious about wanting to get into stunts, or you've always just wondered what it might take, then you'll want to grab this just released ebook Directory.
IN IT, YOU'LL GET:
- THE SPECIFIC SKILLS YOU NEED AND WHERE TO GET THEM (Hundreds of websites, books and DVDs)
- THE INS AND OUTS OF GETTING YOUR 1st JOB (Multiple resources)
- EVERY TYPE OF RELATED BOOK AND DVD OF INTEREST (Over 100)
- STUNT VIDEOS
- STUNT UNIONS
- STUNT TRAINING
- STUNT TEAMS
- STUNT SHOWS
- STUNT SCHOOLS
- STUNT MAGAZINES
- STUNT EQUIPMENT
- STUNT DRIVING
- STUNT COORDINATORS
- STUNT ASSOCIATIONS
- STUNT AGENCIES
Title: Bowhunting Sout Africa
If you are a bowhunter dreaming about hunting on the "Dark Continent", dreaming about hunting fascinating species in wild, faraway lands, then keep on reading... this is for you!
- Wonder how to ensure a successful and enjoyable African Safari?
- Have an interest in Africa, its wildlife and the conservation thereof?
- Wish to find out more about bow hunting in Africa and how to hunt the various species?
- Have a craving to hunt the kudu, the gemsbok, the eland, the warthog, the waterbuck,
- Day dream about Africa, its wild places and incredible diversity of game species?
- Plan an African safari in the near future?
- the zebra, the wildebeest, the sable, or any of the other African species?
Here is all the information you need before you embark on your next unforgettable adventure ...
This ebook covers the following aspects:
- Bow hunting plains game species such as Black wildebeest, Blue wildebeest, Bush duiker, Cape eland, Blesbok, Gemsbok, Impala, Kudu, Nyala, Red hartebeest, Springbok, Steenbok, Sable, Tsessebe, Warthog, Waterbuck and Zebra.
- The Appeal of Bowhunting South Africa
- Advice for First Time Bow Hunters to South Africa
- South Africa's Bowhunting
Title: Mexico: The Trick is Living Here
Author: Julia Taylor
Live or Retire in Mexico: A Practical, Detailed Guide
When You Purchase Mexico: The Trick is Living Here Second Edition you get...
- Over 140 pages of original, richly descriptive text.
- 16 pages devoted entirely to cultural information.
- Useful descriptions of the cost of living in Mexico.
- A unique "lifestyle" approach is employed in which the cost of living is discussed in a holistic framework. It helps the reader to figure out the difference between the cost of basic necessities and the cost for certain "luxuries" they may wish to enjoy in Mexico.
- This ebook is a God-send to all those who write and ask me something along the lines of "I have a fixed income of such and such. Can I live on that in Mexico and maintain my current standard of living?"
- How-to information on getting necessities such as... choosing a house
- traveling by bus
- driving (includes navegating turnabouts)
- choosing a health care "plan"
- doing laundry,banking
- getting a telephone
- Direct, honest discussion of culture-shock not found anywhere else (additional to what is on this web
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Xhosa People
The Xhosa People are the cultural group of South Africa who were early inhabitants of the Eastern Cape area.
- Famous Xhosa people
- Xhosa wars
- National Anthem
- Religion, beliefs and folklore
- Xhosa phrases
- Map of the Eastern Cape
Use this printable file folder project pack to enhance your children's learning about the Xhosa people in South African History.
Title: San Bushmen
Information about the San Bushmen people of southern Africa, plus a printable file folder project including mini-book templates for creating a lapbook about the San.
- Making fire
- Websites, recommended books and places to visit
- Rock art
- Honey and gum
- Making poison
- Veld foods
- Tsamma melons
- Ostrich eggs
- Hunting and tracking
- Religion and folklore
Use this printable file folder project pack to enhance your children's learning about the San / Bushmen people of southern Africa.
Traditionally, school children create theme books about the various people groups of southern Africa, but as homeschooling moms and teachers, we have realized that for younger children, even with help and supervision, this can be quite an overwhelming task.
TEN BENEFITS OF USING A FILE FOLDER
- The hands-on activities are fun and develop fine motor skills.
- A file folder project can become part of a child's portfolio of work and are a great tool for reviewing
Light Weight Camping Equipment and How to Make It
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.95 or less).
Title: Light Weight Camping Equipment and How to Make It
LIGHT WEIGHT CAMPING EQUIPMENT and how to make it
Watching a large and enthusiastic man and his family unload their gear from the car on a recent camping trip, we became more and more fascinated trying to guess what their plans might be. They seemed to be a family on vacation at a fairly remote lake in the Rockies, but the longer we watched the less sure we were. We weren't at all sure they weren't on a practice run for a projected African safari. The man and his wife, both strong looking, pulled and tugged until they finally had a tent spread on the ground. Three strapping children staggered under the weight of rolls that could be sleeping bags, somewhat disguised. The heap on the ground grew with cartons of canned foods, assorted hardware, clothing, ropes, packs-we finally lost track. Long after dark we could still hear these intrepid campers trying to get their tent secured and their gear stowed away.
We left camp the next morning with four days' supplies on our backs and astonishment on the faces of our neighbors. They were as securely attached to their camp as if they had been nailed into position.
Repetitions of this scene have convinced us that there are many people who would like to know how to go light. Some people, of course, want to set up a home away from home and relax without ever stirring, but many others, like our neighbors, just don't have any idea how to go light.
The following discussions and projects will
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (263)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
43 Adventure ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $157.40)
just for $19.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc