Title: Get Into Stunts
Stunt Training, Stunt Performer, Stunt Schools, Stuntman, Stuntwoman, Stunt Career?
In the following ebook (you can download and read it immediately upon ordering), entitled, GET INTO STUNTS: THE ULTIMATE DIRECTORY AND GUIDE, you are taken through a vast array of resources that will help you along the way. Nothing is ever fool proof - you still have to do the work, but if you're serious about wanting to get into stunts, or you've always just wondered what it might take, then you'll want to grab this just released ebook Directory.
IN IT, YOU'LL GET:
- THE SPECIFIC SKILLS YOU NEED AND WHERE TO GET THEM (Hundreds of websites, books and DVDs)
- THE INS AND OUTS OF GETTING YOUR 1st JOB (Multiple resources)
- EVERY TYPE OF RELATED BOOK AND DVD OF INTEREST (Over 100)
- STUNT VIDEOS
- STUNT UNIONS
- STUNT TRAINING
- STUNT TEAMS
- STUNT SHOWS
- STUNT SCHOOLS
- STUNT MAGAZINES
- STUNT EQUIPMENT
- STUNT DRIVING
- STUNT COORDINATORS
- STUNT ASSOCIATIONS
- STUNT AGENCIES
- SPECIAL... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Trophy Deer Hunting Secrets
Who Else Wants To Bag A Trophy Buck On Your Next Hunting Trip- Guaranteed?
Have a complete plan for pre-season scouting and preparation, a peak season strategy and a complete post season plan to get you ready for future hunts
Here's what you'll discover in Trophy Deer Hunting Secrets eBook:
- When to change you hunting location
- 6 time tested and proven strategies for using trail cameras effectively
- 3 little known, yet simple ways to use arial photos and topographical maps to prepare for your next hunt...
- How often to practice with your bow or rifle
- A pennies on the dollar approach to hunting deer with your bow
- You'll discover in just a few short minutes how to call a shooter buck into range
- 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to save your life if you get lost in the woods
- 7 everyday but often overlooked tips and tricks for finding the correct equipment
- How to exploit deer migration patterns with these 3 simple techniques...
- Secrets of expert professional hunters that few people ever know about...
- The once famous but forgotten secret that instantly allows you to head into the woods at the right time of the day for the time of the season your hunting...
- 3 proven steps to properly planning a stress free hunt
- WARNING: 3... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Immigration to CANADA
"Discover How You Can Immigrate to Canada"
...Without Spending Thousands of Dollars Paying for Consulting Services... Now You Can!
"A Step- By- Step On HOW To Do And WHAT To Do It All"
From establishing the Immigration Class you best fit in, what is required, how to PROPERLY evaluate yourself, where and how to apply and finally your preparation for a successful interview at the Canadian Embassy.
Federal Skilled Worker and Professional Class - Based on Skills
Step 1 - Meet the Minimum Requirements
- Your Occupation Must be Listed on NOL
- Six Selection Factors and Pass Mark
- Language Skills
- Arranged Employment
- Work Experience
- How to Increase Your Score Points by Obtaining a Job Offer
- List of Hundreds of Canadian Employers In Need of Skilled Foreign Workers to Fill Labour Shortages in Canada.
Step 2 - Initial Application
- Filing Supporting Documents Processing Time
- Fees You Must Pay
- The Processing Fee
- Right of Permanent Residence
Title: Bowhunting Sout Africa
If you are a bowhunter dreaming about hunting on the "Dark Continent", dreaming about hunting fascinating species in wild, faraway lands, then keep on reading... this is for you!
- Wonder how to ensure a successful and enjoyable African Safari?
- Have an interest in Africa, its wildlife and the conservation thereof?
- Wish to find out more about bow hunting in Africa and how to hunt the various species?
- Have a craving to hunt the kudu, the gemsbok, the eland, the warthog, the waterbuck,
- Day dream about Africa, its wild places and incredible diversity of game species?
- Plan an African safari in the near future?
- the zebra, the wildebeest, the sable, or any of the other African species?
Here is all the information you need before you embark on your next unforgettable adventure ...
This ebook covers the following aspects:
- Bow hunting plains game species such as Black wildebeest, Blue wildebeest, Bush duiker, Cape eland, Blesbok, Gemsbok, Impala, Kudu, Nyala, Red hartebeest, Springbok, Steenbok, Sable, Tsessebe, Warthog, Waterbuck and Zebra.
- The Appeal of Bowhunting South Africa
- Advice for First Time Bow Hunters to South Africa
- South Africa's Bowhunting
Title: Mexico: The Trick is Living Here
Author: Julia Taylor
Live or Retire in Mexico: A Practical, Detailed Guide
When You Purchase Mexico: The Trick is Living Here Second Edition you get...
- Over 140 pages of original, richly descriptive text.
- 16 pages devoted entirely to cultural information.
- Useful descriptions of the cost of living in Mexico.
- A unique "lifestyle" approach is employed in which the cost of living is discussed in a holistic framework. It helps the reader to figure out the difference between the cost of basic necessities and the cost for certain "luxuries" they may wish to enjoy in Mexico.
- This ebook is a God-send to all those who write and ask me something along the lines of "I have a fixed income of such and such. Can I live on that in Mexico and maintain my current standard of living?"
- How-to information on getting necessities such as... choosing a house
- traveling by bus
- driving (includes navegating turnabouts)
- choosing a health care "plan"
- doing laundry,banking
- getting a telephone
- Direct, honest discussion of culture-shock not found anywhere else (additional to what is on this web
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Xhosa People
The Xhosa People are the cultural group of South Africa who were early inhabitants of the Eastern Cape area.
- Famous Xhosa people
- Xhosa wars
- National Anthem
- Religion, beliefs and folklore
- Xhosa phrases
- Map of the Eastern Cape
Use this printable file folder project pack to enhance your children's learning about the Xhosa people in South African History.
Title: Deer Food Plots Made Easy
Don't even think about planting a deer food plot before reading this ebook!
Avoid the pitfalls that will cost you "thousands" of dollars and "seasons" of time.
This Food Plot eBook is guaranteed to do the following for you:
- Explain with plenty of examples when is the best time of the year to plant a deer food plot successfully. I will give you a complete guide to summer, spring, and fall planting in your deer food plots by region. So if you are looking for northern food plots versus southern food plots, I have got you covered. I also have details on those tough areas, wet, shady, sandy and so forth. This way you can choose the best plants suitable to your area avoid disappointment.
- Pick the right location for your plot. Strategy is everything when it comes to plotting and hunting. Don't get caught growing a plot, only to figure out you get detected each and every time. Even if you have a green thumb, you could still embarrassingly miss the big one due to faulty planning.
- Teach you my famous plot location strategies and give you secret tips on hunting food plots. I will show how your small plot can beat out a bigger more luscious plot and keep the deer in your sights in future hunting seasons.
- Give you instructions on isolated small plots and how to manage those, for those hard to reach places and to avoid the pitfalls of
Light Weight Camping Equipment and How to Make It
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.95 or less).
Title: Light Weight Camping Equipment and How to Make It
LIGHT WEIGHT CAMPING EQUIPMENT and how to make it
Watching a large and enthusiastic man and his family unload their gear from the car on a recent camping trip, we became more and more fascinated trying to guess what their plans might be. They seemed to be a family on vacation at a fairly remote lake in the Rockies, but the longer we watched the less sure we were. We weren't at all sure they weren't on a practice run for a projected African safari. The man and his wife, both strong looking, pulled and tugged until they finally had a tent spread on the ground. Three strapping children staggered under the weight of rolls that could be sleeping bags, somewhat disguised. The heap on the ground grew with cartons of canned foods, assorted hardware, clothing, ropes, packs-we finally lost track. Long after dark we could still hear these intrepid campers trying to get their tent secured and their gear stowed away.
We left camp the next morning with four days' supplies on our backs and astonishment on the faces of our neighbors. They were as securely attached to their camp as if they had been nailed into position.
Repetitions of this scene have convinced us that there are many people who would like to know how to go light. Some people, of course, want to set up a home away from home and relax without ever stirring, but many others, like our neighbors, just don't have any idea how to go light.
The following discussions and projects will
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: San Bushmen
Information about the San Bushmen people of southern Africa, plus a printable file folder project including mini-book templates for creating a lapbook about the San.
- Making fire
- Websites, recommended books and places to visit
- Rock art
- Honey and gum
- Making poison
- Veld foods
- Tsamma melons
- Ostrich eggs
- Hunting and tracking
- Religion and folklore
Use this printable file folder project pack to enhance your children's learning about the San / Bushmen people of southern Africa.
Traditionally, school children create theme books about the various people groups of southern Africa, but as homeschooling moms and teachers, we have realized that for younger children, even with help and supervision, this can be quite an overwhelming task.
TEN BENEFITS OF USING A FILE FOLDER
- The hands-on activities are fun and develop fine motor skills.
- A file folder project can become part of a child's portfolio of work and are a great tool for reviewing
Title: The Dutch at the Cape
The Dutch were the first Europeans to colonize the Cape. Use this printable file folder project to learn all about the early days at the Cape settlement.
The file folder project includes the following topics:
- The Cape - Halfway to the East
- The Castle of Good Hope
- Simon van der Stel - 1639-1712
- Post-office stones
- The Company's garden
- Phrases in Afrikaans, Dutch and English
- Jan Van Riebeeck
- Interesting facts about the Cape
- Free burghers
- Slaves at the Cape
- Afrikaans - a Dutch legacy
- Cape Dutch Houses
- Beachrangers or Strandlopers
- Comparison of Psalm 23
- The Dutch East India Company
Use this printable file folder project pack to enhance your children's learning about the Dutch settlement at the Cape in the 17th and 18th centuries.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (238)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (236)
Young Adult (45)
43 Adventure ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $157.40)
just for $19.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc