The Absolute Beginners Guide to CGI! literally takes you by the hand and guides you step-by-step through the mysterious land of scripting. And, it is written in a style that guarantees understanding by any novice.
Here's a sample of what you'll find:
- How to install a cgi script
- What is a cgi-bin?
- What is Perl
- What is SSI and what does it mean to you
- Common errors and debugging.
- Telnet explained
- Where to find scripts
- What to look for when buying a script
- What are file permissions
- What is CGI and how does it work