55 Tips for Sprucing Up Your Home Ebook
Title: 55 Tips for Sprucing Up Your Home
The secret of sprucing up your home for added value...
You Don't Need A Huge Budget To Add Value To Your Home!
"Who Else Wants To Squeeze Every Ounce Of Value Out Of Your Home In Time To Make The Sale!"
The simple changes that can be made to your house that can instantly increase the perceived value of your home.
Most people are so used to their own homes that they don't see the little things that are taking a toll on the closing price come sale time. An experienced eye that knows the science of home selling makes all the difference.
But most people can't afford a consultant. Fortunately for you, there's another solution planted inside my manual...
55 Tips For Sprucing Up Your Home When It's Time To Sell!
Greetings Home Owner,
If you don't fix your home up before the sale, you'll hate yourself later.
When in a position to sell a home, you have the opportunity to squeeze out extra value all over your property. Since every thousand dollars is extra income - you'd be insane to forget about the simple steps that can add several figures to the closing.
Consultants command hundreds of dollars per hour and are much too expensive for the average homeowner. It's most likely not realistic or practical for you.
But do not fear! Sprucing up your home all by yourself is possible. And often simple.
"Does Your Home Have These Flaws?"
Many times you don't even realize the small things that can effect the value of your property. If these little things are effecting your home in a negative way, you're going to have a hard time selling your house for what it's worth.
In my manual "55 Tips For Sprucing Up Your Home When It's Time To Sell," I shine a giant spotlight on the small details that can either help you or hurt you when it comes time to close on a deal. My 50 page, well researched report is ready to download straight to your computer in just minutes.
...check out just SOME of the information you will find inside:
- Warning! Your shrubs may be making your house look small and less than perfect. Discover how to eliminate this problem before it costs you a buyer.
- How to clean up the "curb appeal" of your home in two easy steps that have staggering effects.
- An easy way to liven up the outside appearance of your home with flowers. Hint: Not all colors are created equal!
- How to keep your pets from ruining your lawn.
- The insider's secret to boosting the selling price of your home by 4-5%.
- What master carpenters do when they need to fix a railing - and how you can do it too.
- What the pros do when they need to some major touch up painting.
- How to transform old rickety shutters into glorious centerpieces of your home's outward appeal.
- A little-known trick that will help you sell your house faster. Simple, but infinitely important.
- 6 vital questions to ask yourself when cleaning the exterior of your house.
- Warning! The entryway to your home is where your prospective buyers will take a moment to knock on your door and introduce yourselves. Here is how to make sure your entryway can live up to their expectations.
- How to remove clutter and increase the perceived value of your home on the inside.
- 4 tips for removing smells from your home by attacking them at the source. NOT covering them up with potpourri or air fresheners.
- An amazing fact about surface space and how to make sure you have it.
- How to make prospective buyers envision moving in and not remodeling your house!
- The difference between an "old home" and a "classic home." And how to make sure your home is the latter.
- 3 tips to show your house is baby friendly.
- How to make your home look crisp, sharp, and vibrant with light.
- What pros decide when thinking about your carpet. You may or may not need to replace it.
- Why you should think twice about painting the walls in your house anything other than white.
- What NEVER to leave out in the open when showing your home.
- What interior decorators consider when adding flowers to your home. Make sure you obey these rules.
- A new rule of thumb to use when getting your closets ready for viewers. This will make your life easier and increase your chances of making the sale.
- When to open up the windows - and when to keep them closed. Ignore these rules at your own risk.
- When you want your home to stick out among the others, here's a safe way to make a great impression.
- 4 essential "nit-picking" elements to remember when cleaning your house. If you don't notice, prospective buyers will.
- 3 primary goals for preparing each room for house-seekers.
- 4 things you can do for your cupboards instead of replacing them. Save this major expense with a little common sense.
- An inexpensive way to improve the look of your kitchen without going overboard.
- How to easily make your kitchen appear larger and easy to work in.
- How to add extra spice to your cabinets.
- How to easily create an "instant" center island.
- How to increase the appeal of your kitchen with lights.
- Warning! Your bathroom may suffer from moisture damage. Here's how to find and fight this fatal problem.
- 3 questions to ask yourself when deciding if you should replace your bathroom fixtures.
- 6 questions to ask yourself about your bathroom plumbing.
- Which room MUST have clean floors.
- The secret to preparing your bedrooms for potential buyers.
- The secret to using mirrors to make rooms look larger than they really are.
- A little-known secret for taking the squeak out of your floorboards.
And there's MUCH more - guaranteed!
Who Else Wants To Close For More?
Adding value to your home is an investment. If you neglect taking the simple steps, it could literally cost you thousands in potential dollars.
Avoiding the easy tasks that could value to your home is a recipe for serious regret. One simple "rule of thumb" for organizing your closets could drastically effect the way prospective homebuyers view your house. (Note: Bedrooms are one of the most important areas of the house to pay attention to details.)
My manual will shine light on the small details from an outsiders perspective that you may not have thought of on your own.
When homebuyers show up at your doorstep, there is a moment of pause while they wait to get inside. My manual reminds you of this and teaches you why it is then important to spruce up your porch and entryway for while they wait.
Ebook Type: PDF
|101 Tips To Save Money At Home|
Author: Dennis Lively, Gene Barry
|Energy Saving Tips For Your Home|
Category: Green Products, Home
|101 Tips For Selling Your Home!|
Category: Real Estate
|Budget Home Decorating Tips|
Category: Decorating, Home
|200 Problem Solving Tips For Your Home and Your Health|
|Home Sellers Power Tips|
Category: Real Estate
|Selling Your Home Alone|
Category: Real Estate
|The Homemade Medicine|
Author: Charles Silverman
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (237)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (37)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (236)
Young Adult (45)
54 Home ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $435.10)
just for $29.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc