Oprah Love Expert Reveals The Secret For You To Have a Happy, Blissful and Loving Relationship...
Here's Just a Sample of What You'll Learn Inside...
- Why saying "YES" all the time can be dangerous for your relationship and how to saying "No" can actually strengthen it
- Why a gift isn't always the best expression of love and what you might want to do instead.
- The one FORGOTTEN thing that every marriage needs. Hint: It's got nothing to do with compatibility, sex, love, conflicts, values or anything like that! (The answer will surprise you.)
- The ONE THING that keeps your relationship fresh and sparks new life into it... many marriages end in divorce without this!
- It's true. I've never had a fight with my wife of 21 years, Athena. On page 23 I'll show you exactly how I do it and how you can stop the fights in your relationship for good!
- In-laws have the potential to destroy perfectly blissful marriages and also save them in hard times... pages 70 - 72 provide you with 15 ways to handle situations with in-laws. Warning: most couples never think of these!
- How to stop feeling frustrated when your partner runs late... enjoy your dinner, party or visit to a friends house argument-free and stress-free.
- How to make your partner pick up their dirty things and put them in place without resorting to yelling or even being accused of nagging...
- Have a SERIOUS problem in your relationship that needs attention? Page 50 reveals 5 tips on asking for serious advice from friends... do this wrong and you could send your relationship over the cliff.
- Don't think you have "the time" to make your relationship blissful with these tips? Here's one thing you MUST know that could be more damaging to your relationship than you realize.
- Does your partner have a flaw you really want to discuss? Page 44 shows you the '3 step formula' to bring it up in the most polite way (full example included)
- Depression is a sickness just like the flu, and yes, even people in a happy relationship can get it... on page 38 - 39 you'll discover 11 tips for handling depression whether it's you or your partner who has it.
- Can you have a happy marriage to someone from a different religion?
- 8 ways to have an argument without hurting your partner... believe it or not there is a right and wrong way to handle arguments
- 3 simple strategies to resolve money issues and how to prevent financial issues from ever damaging your relationship.