20 Wonderful Vintage Crochet Patterns! Ebook
Title: 20 Wonderful Vintage Crochet Patterns!
Author: Maria Vowell
If you love to crochet, then you're going to love the patterns provided here. There are 20 vintage crochet patterns provided in this guide, that you'll find an absolute joy to crochet.
The patterns provided are not only easy to crochet, they are also top selling items at craft shows, fairs and bazaars. You'll find your hook flying so fast as you stitch some of these projects. You'll quickly build your stock in no time!!
These patterns also make wonderful gifts for the special loved ones in your life.
Patterns Provided In The Guide
- Dahlia Bedspread ~ The 3 Dimensional motifs that make up this lovely bedspread are 6 sided, super easy to stitch, and also make wonderful matching tablecloths, curtains and pillowcases.
- Crochet Work Bag ~ This bag makes a fantastic holder for your crafting supplies, yet is elegant enough to pass for a wonderful elegant purse.
- Juanita Doll ~ This wonderful doll dress is so easy to stitch, yet creates a dress lovelier than anything any Queen would possess.
- Shell Motif ~ This lovely medallion makes wonderful tablecloths, bedspreads, curtains and even place mats for your kitchen decor.
- Sunlight Hat ~ This hat makes a lovely addition to any wardrobe, and is oh so perfect for keeping your face shaded on sunny days.
- Beaded Doily ~ We all know doilies are lovely, but when you combine elegant stitches with beautiful beads, you've created a doily that will have even your hardest guests gasping in awe.
- Wedding Ring Bedspread ~ Crochet this lovely bedspread for the happy bride-to-be in your life, and never again wonder if you have the perfect gift for such a fine day.
- Follow Your Fancy Bag ~ This vintage purse is quick to crochet, made to last and will match anything you have in your wardrobe.
- Oval Shell bag ~This bag is made to be gazed upon, and makes a wonderful addition to your Sunday dress. It's also suitable for girls as it fits perfectly in tiny hands.
- Rose Ruffled Centerpiece ~ This lovely centerpiece makes an elegant display on even the finest of tables.
- Sweet Sue Snood ~ When crocheting a matching snood to match the purse above, you've created something wonderful that any little girl would be proud of wearing. This snood is better than any cheap bow purchased at department stores, and looks so much better in a young girls hair.
- Lacy Crochet Baby Set ~ This summer set is beautiful for any baby girl, yet breezy enough for even the hottest summer days.
- Flower Holder And Candlesticks ~ These matching candlestick holders and flower holder display are perfect for any mantel or dining room table.
- Fringed Tiebacks ~ Grace your curtains with these tiebacks that match any decor, to uplift your window treatment within minutes.
- Crocheted Flower Picture ~ Grace your walls with this lovely 3 dimensional floral picture, or use this pattern to cover ebooks with elegance.
- Wrought Iron Wall Plaques ~ With the look of wrought iron, you'll find this wall display perfect for any country kitchen.
- Work Basket ~ This workbasket is sturdy enough to hold many supplies, yet functional enough to be carried anywhere. It also makes a lovely picnic basket.
- Sewing Susan ~ Organize your needle and threads attractively using this - Sewing Susan that can be crocheted in a jiffy.
- Heart Sachet ~ This cute ruffled sachet makes a wonderful pincushion and also makes a wonderful air freshener for closets and cars when stuffed lightly with fine scented potpourri.
- Vintage Purse ~ This purse is dainty, elegant and fine enough for even the most prestigious affairs. Although it's quite delicate, you'll find that it's still sturdy enough to hold basic makeup and change.
|Online Data Entry Jobs|
Author: Jay Harris
Category: Business, Jobs
Author: Pauline Weston Thomas
|Jobs At Home|
Author: Leslie Truex
Category: Home Business, Jobs
|Hypnotic Language Patterns|
Author: Paul Mascetta
Category: E-Marketing, For Authors, Psychology
|Jobs for 13 year olds: 51 Unique Ways to Make Money|
Category: Family, Home
|Railroad Jobs Guide|
|Guitar Scale Patterns|
Author: Jonathan Boettcher
Category: Arts, Entertainment, Music
Author: Ross Evans
Category: Animals, Crafts
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (181)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (44)
60 How To ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $451.00)
just for $29.95
39 Jobs ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $345.95)
just for $29.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc