In this robust action guide, you will be presented with 101 short film ideas to get you into the action.
Take These Ideas From Script To Screen.
- Eliminate Creative Block - So you can take action, grab an idea and start making your movie!
- Your Brainstorming Tool - So you can stop spacing out and overcome blank page anxiety!
- Short Film Idea System - Fill notebooks full of ideas and never get stuck searching for ideas again!
As part of this system, you’ll get an overview of my ten step system for short movie success. This is mp3 audio that you can put on your iPod or mp3 player and listen to it anywhere.
Jason Brubaker is a Hollywood based Independent Producer and expert in Video On Demand distribution. He is focused on helping YOU make, market and sell movies more easily by growing your fan base, building buzz and creating community around your title.
Making A Short Film: 5 Tips For New Filmmakers
After making a few short films, you may find yourself getting bored. This is actually a good sign, because it shows you’re growing. When this happens, begin to come up with more complex short film ideas and then write a well crafted screenplay.
- Edit the footage on a friend’s computer.
- In the event you have not yet made a short movie, write one or two page scripts and then produce your story on a borrowed camcorder.
- Upload the footage to video sites like YouTube. Test audience reaction. Is it good or bad? Learn from it. Then make another video… Then another… Then another.
- Keep pushing yourself. Keep refining and learning!
- Once you feel confident with short storytelling, move on to bigger and bigger projects.
The short movie marathon exercise described above will provide you with a fundamental understanding of how to shoot scenes for minimal cost and still make them interesting.