Do You Love Alice in Wonderland?
If You Do, Then Here's Some Exiting News For You!
You Can Now Put The Magic Of Wonderland Into Your Everyday Life With These Fantastical Quotes:
'101 Famous Quotes From Alice In Wonderland'
These Quirky, Illustrated Quotes Will Take You to the Magical World of Wonderland!
Use them in daily life to uplift your spirits and put a smile on your friend's face!
Quickly Find That Clever Alice Quote
For Any Purpose:
- Post Them To Your Facebook or MySpace Page
- Be the Alice in Wonderland Expert at Parties
- Pick Your Alice Quote For the Day
- Use a Witty Quote in a Wedding Speech
- Lighten Up Business Meetings and Presentations
- Great for Scrapbooking and Card Making
- Challenge Your Friends with a Quiz
- Spice Up Small Talk & Conversation
- Brighten Up Your Friend's Mood
- Get Inspired by the Wisdom of Alice
- Find New Meanings in a Quote
These Quotes are Humorous and Enlightening, a Wonderful Mix of Satire and Wisdom.
They are Quirky and Intriguing, Full of Meaning and Life's Philosophy.
The World is Too Serious - Have Fun With These Quirky Quotes and the Classic Story of Alice in Wonderland!
This '101 Famous Quotes from Alice in Wonderland' ebook includes four wonderful titles. You can enjoy them immediately after download.
- 101 Famous Quotes from Alice in Wonderland The Mad Hatter gives some of the quirkiest lines, as well as the Cheshire Cat, the March Hare, the Duchess and the King and Queen of Hearts. But of course it's Alice whose clever logic is found in many of the amazing quotes.
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland In this ebook Alice falls down a rabbit hole following a busy White Rabbit. This adventure takes Alice from one bizarre situation to another. Alice meets most extraordinary characters and along the way she needs to make sense of the nonsense that creatures of Wonderland engage her in. The clever word play makes it interesting for "children" of any age.
- Through the Looking Glass In this story Alice finds herself in a fantastic land where everything is reversed. Alice encounters talking flowers, peculiar kings and queens, and becomes a pawn in a bizarre game of chess involving Humpty Dumpty, Tweedledum and Tweedledee, the amusing nursery-rhyme characters. Alice's goal is to become a queen in the game.
- The Wasp in a Wig This is the long lost missing chapter that Lewis Carroll wrote but never published! It tells about Alice's encounter with an odd wasp-faced man. You'll find an excellent, never before seen quote from that chapter...and what's more, you will see a brand new Wasp in a Wig illustration!