The 10 Minute Trading Philosophy
- The user shouldn't need to constantly monitor the markets to make the system work.
- The system should be such that no "supplements" are needed. In other words, the user shouldn't have to pay a monthly fee to get info on what to trade.
- The system should be completely repeatable and easy to implement.
- The system should be a "set and forget" type of trading method, where the user doesn't need to constantly monitor the market.
- The system must not require the user to search charts or stock quotes to find specific indicators.
- The system must acheieve consistently profitable results, far superior to general market trading.
- Everyone that uses the system should get roughly the same results.
- Anyone, from an expert to a novice, should be able to learn and use the system quickly and easily.
- After reading the ebook, the user should be able to trade the system for years without additional information.
After you read this ebook, you will know:
- Exactly when to exit the market.
- Exactly when to enter the market.
- Exactly what positions to take.
It's hard to make it simpler than that!