You Deserve The Lawn Of Your Dreams
Be The Envy Of Your Friends And Neighbours, Save Time, Effort & Money When You Discover How To Create The Perfect Lawn.
Just Some Of The Topics Included:
- Advice on how to instantly mask areas that have become bare, weedy, or damaged..
- One very simple way to aerate your lawn effortlessly..
- How to prevent 'thatching' on your lawn with one quick and easy tip..
- It is perfectly acceptable to leave the clippings on the lawn..
- Weeds - The most common kinds and how to get rid of them fast..
- Sowing a New Lawn - Discover when and more importantly when not to sow seed and discover the professional gardener's biggest secret to establishing a healthy lawn the success of your lawn may even depend on the day you sow it..
- Mowing - tips on how to achieve a 'bowling-green' finish and discover why
- How to install a modest-sized sod lawn in one day.
- What month of the year you should commence feeding and weeding, which month is usually the best time for killing lawn weeds .
Here's a just a few more great ideas you'll find covered in 'Your Perfect Lawn'
- Sowing Information
- How to choose the right grass seed
- How To properly level a site
- Get your lawn in shape for summer
- The easy way to lay turf
- How to prepare the soil like the Pro's
- Watering advice
- Lawn feeding tips
- Work schedule for the Year (Tips for each month)
- How To rest the land
- Fertilizing - How to make your own Autumn & Spring fertilizer
And amazingly you can identify problems with your lawn and soil based on the type of weeds you find. Weeds can be helpful indicators that will show you how to manage your soil in a more productive and less haphazard manner.
Information on all the following types of weed are listed:
- Lamb's Quarters
- Wild Strawberry
- Wild Carrot
- Horse Nettle
- Water Hemlock
As you can see there's so much useful knowledge in here -- you'll be referring back to this work over and over again every year.