YouTube Traffic Ebook
Category: E-Business, Internet, SEO and Promotion
eBook Title: YouTube Traffic
"Here's How To Get Unlimited New Visitors To Your Websites Without Paying A Penny (Other Than Video Production Costs) Using Free Online Video Sites Like YouTube..."
Inside this eBook, you'll learn:
- What types of videos are popular? Learn the 10 important factors that are part of almost all wildly popular videos.
- You don't want to miss this: Where to get amazing software which can animate a human face into realistic looking cartoon.
- What you should absolutely NOT do after you've uploaded your video.
- The secret of viral videos: Learn what makes people send YouTube videos to their friends, family and coworkers.
- How to use videos as a sales device on your company website (even if people don't find your video while searching YouTube, you can still use video to increase sales).
- How to to add effects like titles, credits, transitions, and soundtracks to make your video an exciting multimedia experience.
- The secret to increasing your video views with custom thumbnail images.
- How to do important keyword research on YouTube before you ever start to plan your videos (picking great keywords to tag your videos with).
- The most important information to look at when researching.
- Explained: The 5 minute process to create a custom profile and your own custom channel information (This will give you a big advantage when people sort for 'Channels', 'Groups', and 'Playlists').
- Everything you need to know about how to brand the video with your company name and site URL using free (and easy to use) video editing software.
- How to build your own niche video community on YouTube with the groups feature.
- Want people who watch your video to go to your website? Learn where in the video should you put your website URL.
- Multiply your efforts with a list of more than 20 other very popular free online video sites.
You'll also get step by step instructions and a list of resources you can use to create great videos.
- The best webcam to use for YouTube videos.
- The best format to upload for high quality.
- Where to get great royalty photos, clipart and video clips to use when editing your videos.
- The best places to outsource your video production to you just don't feel up to the task of creating your own.
- The best screen capture software on the market today and how to record your actions on the computer screen along with voice narration (use this to make software demonstrations, digital product demonstrations, or show off membership websites).
- How long should your video be? The answer may surprise you...
- Where to get pre-made movie clips (super-cheap) that you can use in your own promotions.
- The best way to practice making videos.
- How you can get around the 10 minute limit if needed.
- How to capture the most controversial video footage.
- 3 places where you find great production music clips online for video soundtracks.
- Where to download free video editing software (and how to use it!)
- What kind of equipment you will need to have before you can create a video (you may be suprised to find that you might already own video equipment).
- Who should be actors in your videos and what papers should they sign?
- A little known (but very useful) feature of many digital cameras which few people use.
- Do you even need video footage to create a great video? How to create compelling videos from still photos.
Buy this ebook here.
Ebook Type: PDF
Reviews: "YouTube Traffic" on Facebook
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.