What realtors don't want you to know
I'm going to give you all of the realty world's best secrets so you can get someone to buy your house, and keep the commission too. In fact, I used to be a realtor, as well as a property manager, and I figure it's high time you get to use that knowledge for yourself. I'm doing this because I love real estate, and I love people, and I think it's everyone's right to know as much as possible about their home, including how to sell it.
I'm also going to provide you with the real estate contract you need, an open house sign-in sheet, a disclosure sheet, and seven other forms necessary to a successful closing.
With the You Can Sell Your House kit
- You'll successfully field calls from potential buyers
- You'll provide your buyer with every form needed to make your sale legal
- You'll protect yourself by knowing the legalities of selling a house
- You'll prequalify potential buyers, long before showing your house to them, saving yourself time and energy
- You'll know what one thing brings over 85% of potential buyers to any house
- You'll know what inspections are necessary, and who should pay for them
- You'll know what VITAL steps to take in the week before closing
- You'll know how to handle a buyer who already has a realtor
- You'll get a free comparative analysis of other homes that sold in your area
- You'll create curb appeal that makes your house say, "buy me now!"
- You'll be able to suggest the best type of loan to your buyers, one that makes things easier for you
- You'll be able to easily make changes to a contract after it has been signed by both parties