Read below to learn how yoga breathing exercises can strengthen your diaphragm, increase your oxygen intake…and cure your sleep apnea
Did you know that there are yoga breathing exercises that can help your sleep apnea?
The practice of yoga includes many breathing exercises that are meant to strengthen the diaphragm and increase oxygen intake. And as you probably know, one of the biggest dangers of untreated sleep apnea is a reduction in the body’s intake of oxygen.
By following the yoga breathing exercises covered in this report, you’ll be well on your way to a stronger diaphragm and greater intake of oxygen into your body.
In this guide, learn the three basic techniques of breathing that can help treat your sleep apnea.
- Kapalbhati Breathing
- Bhastrika Breathing
- Deep Breathing
Proper Techniques in Yoga Breathing
So basically you’re on your own doing these exercises as they are quite simple to do.
- The goal of this first lying-down exercise is to help you become attentive, invigorate your nerves, loosen up your lung movement and prepare your lungs for deep breathing.
- This exercise basically teaches you the art of exhalation. Controlled exhalation is emphasized here with the aim of soothing your nerves and calming your brain.
- This exercise focuses on the art of inhalation. In this stage, you will get to learn an inhalation technique that would invigorate your nervous system.
- This last of a series of lying-down breathing exercise teaches you how to master your inhalation and exhalation skills, the effects of which are heightened energy and relaxed nerves.
- This fifth breathing exercise is similar to stage 1, but requires you to sit down instead of lying down. This first sit-down breathing exercise emphasizes the art of observation that will lead to even breathing.
- Like the stage 2, this exercise will enable you to learn how to lengthen the duration of your exhalation skill while sitting down.
- This penultimate stage is the sit-down version of the lie-down breathing exercise of stage 3. Here you will learn the art of inhalation while in a sitting position.
- This ultimate breathing exercise is also considered as the Ujjayi pranayama proper. Here, you will learn how to master your breathing skills the ultimate goal of which is the transmission of life-giving energy to all the vital parts of your body.
Learning The Sleep Meditation Techniques
This guide also demonstrates the four major techniques of sleep meditation that you can do to treat your sleep apnea. These four sleep meditation techniques include:Clearing Your Mind, Left Nostril Breathing, Progressive Muscle Relaxation and The Power Nap.
Looks very helpful, huh? It surely is!