This Amazing Creative Writing Course Has No Rivals!
The internet abounds in creative writing courses; some good, some indifferent, some downright risky in that they are stitched together from a series of disparate tutorials.
Writing for Profit is the original and best niche non-fiction writing course available online. It has no peers - as hundreds of satisfied users testify day in, day out.
Now you can have such a plan, a master plan, and for a fraction of its true worth.
In Writing for Profit you will learn...
- Why part-time writing works best for some authors
- Why it's easier to be accepted by non-fiction publishing houses
- Why anyone can succeed using my secret strategies
- The little-known secret to injecting longevity exclusively disclosed
- How to implant the essential disciplines to make money writing
- How to effortlessly determine the extent of your own propensity
- How to cultivate innate intuition to generate a constant flood of ideas
- How to author several disparate books from a single topic
Banish Production Worries with My Creative Writing Course
My amazing creative writing course will guide you seamlessly, step by step, through every aspect of the journey that leads to acceptance, publication, and the prospect of multiple editions for your work.
- Where to find 1000s of non-fiction publishers online
- What to ensure before you sign a contract
- What the prospect reads first after the title
- Visualizing energy with action verbs
- Using subheads to catch quick readers
- The WIIFM question and why you must address it
- Negotiating an advance where none is on offer
- Letting every line introduce its own story
- How to top and tail your book and why you must do this correctly
- How to test market your writing for profit ebook on the internet
- How to prepare a proposal for acceptance
- How to impress commissioning editors
- How testimonials power up interest in writing for profit
- Creating chapter headings subheads and sub-subheads
- Composing a spellbinding writing-for-profit preface
- 20 questions before you start the creative process