Can you imagine Yourself as a Verbal Assassin?
Learn how an introverted, alcoholic mute mastered psychological warfare and became a verbal hitman for a top NYC law firm.
With my multimedia course, you will learn how to:
- What about tha argument "cheater" that yells over you the entire time. You can either have them start studdering or shut up immediately and listen to your point for once, the choice is up to you.
- Verbally and psycologically manipulate your opponent into submission.
- Use a "Bluff" technique that cannot be broken by anyone, not even an autistic savant.
- Kill them with kindness. Argue with them in a certain style that doesn't even look like you were arguing at all!
- Discover how to use "power sentences" to break your opponent's memory, train of thought, and change their emotion. Now is the time for you to communicate with force.
- Build your overall reputation: Everyone you communicate with will gain a strong understanding and respect for you.
- Become a BoardRoom ringleader: Gain incredible leverage immediately using strategic reactions.
- "Store" your opponent's faults during your argument in your brain for use at a later time, while you simultaneously create an unstoppable angle.
Here are some of the remedies for different situations that you will be given in the WinArguments system:
- Turn accusation defence into an offense! Anyone accusing you of anything? They will wish they didn't! They won't be laughing either, (More like crying or sick to their stomach.)
- Remember the last time you were sitting in a mediation with your ex wife's lawyer who got the best of you? Next time that lawyer is going to be fired by their client for incompetence.
- One liners that KILL. Sticks and stones will break bones, but words will never hurt me? WRONG!
- Need to squash beef? Someone's got a "chip on their shoulder?" Confront them with the tools you need to make a lasting impression.
- Fighting for your job? You need the right weaponry. Arm yourself with unstoppable firepower to turn your career survival into a promotion.
- Afraid that people will "call you out" and ask you "What got into you?" when you engage them in confrontation? They are not going to "call" anything. One of the best tactics is to allow them to underestimate you! Just when they thought it was safe!