Revealed: The Shocking Truth About Real Estate Investments that make YOU Quick Cash ...Gauranteed!
Want a "Paint By The Numbers" Blue Print to Make Serious Cash in Wholesale Real Estate Investing Right Now...
Some people call it assigning contracts or wholesale flips... It's all the same. It all means...
Earning Extremely Fast Cash and Never Even Owning a House.
I found that Wholesaling Houses was the ideal place to start my real estate career. It was kind of like On the job training. I discovered that with wholesaling houses I ....
- Could keep my expenses low and my cash flow high while I was learning how to sky rocket my real estate career...with means
- Didn't need to worry about making payments or holding on to a house while the house was vacant
- Didn't have to find a tenant to rent a house and go through all of the screening processes, taking my chances with some educated tennant who knows the eviction process better than me
- Didn't have to worry about making any repairs or hiring some "joe contractor" to fix up this beauty of a house so I could resale it and hopefully make a profit
- Didn't have to worry about buying home owners insurance since I was not going to own the property
I also learned how to...
- screen sellers so that I didn't waist hours upon hours driving around looking at deals that were really not deals at all
- Sell these great deals faster than any real estate agent in my town..
- put deals together so that the seller felt like they were getting a fair deal and still leave myself and my "partner*" a nice fat profit. (*I'll Explain in the guide)
- Find and work with the best title company's and attorneys so that each and every transaction went as smooth as absolutely possible.
- find extremely profitable deals and make quick CASH within 30 days..
- locate extremely motivated sellers and have them call me before they ever called a realtor or placed an ad in the newspaper classifieds
So out of my trial and error and massive library of educational "literature", I have compiled oneof, if not the most extensive Guides put together on the business of Wholesaling Houses. Don't worry, this is by far different than anything you have ever seen before.
Inside wholesaling houses you will discover...
- I'll show you why a seller wants to sell you their house so cheap.
- How to profit from assigning contracts and getting paid very very lucrative finders fees
- How to determine exactly how much you can afford to pay for a property
- How to still make a profit on deals that are not exactly cheap but have outstanding terms and the seller just wants out. Yes, that's right you can make quick cash on these deals too.
- The three stategies we use to make quick cash from real estate
- How to make an offer that will make your seller happy and you quick cash
- How and where to find Real Estate Investment groups to launch your business into overdrive
- What the value of this house would be in it's completely ready to move in state
- How to profit from all cash offers when we don't have any cash
- How to set up you business for maximum profitability
- What you need to get started in your home office
- How to use an arsenal of information to locate unwanted property including, newspapers, attorney's, vacant houses, investor groups...
- Marketing methods that will keep your supply of motivated sellers calling you and practically begging you to take their house off of their hands
- All the legal forms and contracts for you to use and adjust to your state. These can be manipulated because they are in MS Word
- How to determine what repairs might cost on a home and why you even need to know this infomation
- Exactly how to screen sellers over the phone so you're not driving endless miles to nowhere
- What to do when a Seller just wants to give you their house... Take it, Right? ....Maybe (I'll show you what pitfalls to avoid)
- How to get the two parties to a closing table so you can get paid. (my favorite part)
- What professionals you need on your team to be successful. (mess this up, and it could cost you lots of money, credibility and time)