A Guide to Understanding and Coping with Alzheimer's in your Family.
Alzheimer's Disease (and memory loss) is the Number One fear of baby boomers.
No-one wants to end up with memory loss and living in care .... but what if it strikes someone in your family?
This is a personal story of Jenny and her family.
You will learn :
- What are the worrying signs?
- Tips for communicating and helping her to remember
- Practical things like which clothes are best
- How did we know this was Alzheimer's?
- How to keep her amused and engaged all day
- How to cope with difficult behavior
This is another new ebook that you will be a godsend if you are already coping with Alzheimer's - and you will want to get a copy for your friends, also.
With the "Seven Second Memory " ebook, you will be given absolutely free, your own copy of When Children Become Parents.
You will gain an insight into this distressing condition - and you will know what to do!
Hundreds of thousands of people worldwide are coping with Alzheimer's - be the one who knows the facts and can help those around you. Stop worrying and take action.
Bonus to the "Seven Second Memory"