Discover The Number One Secret Behind The Happiest, Healthiest & Most Well-Behaved Dogs & Cats In The World!!!
Does Your Pet:
- Cost you a small fortune at the vet?
- Struggle with health problems constantly?
- Pull on the lead whilst you are out for your walk?
- Chase bikes, cars or joggers?
- Run off given the slightest opportunity?
- Bark or go crazy when someone rings the doorbell?
- Bark or nip other dogs or people?
- Dig up your garden or tear everything to shreds?
- Howl the place down in your absense?
- Steal your food or raid the rubbish bin constantly?
- Urinate or deficate in the wrong places?
- Keep you up all night?
Well if these challenges sound familiar then, you are not the only pet owner who is dealing with these issues right now...
This manual is a fully illustrated, quick and easy, step by step guide to transitioning your dog or cat, from a harmful processed pet food diet, to a natural, healthy and nutrient- rich diet of raw meaty bones, in the SAFEST and most successful way.
In The Training Manual You're Going To Learn:
- Which vital & natural nutrients are left out of processed pet food
- What ingredients go into processed pet foods and why these ingredients can be harmful to your pet
- The common lies & myths about how, if you feed your pet raw meats & raw bones are dangerous for your pet.
- Step by step guidance to transitioning your pet onto raw foods
- The 2 vital steps to take before making any changes to your pet's diet
- Visual guidance with access to my special video training links
- How to monitor your pet through its dietary changes
- How to source, store and handle raw meaty bones safely
- Why it is important to administer Natural Pet Vitality into to your pet's daily diet
- How to improve all areas of health and behaviour with raw foods
- How to prevent and treat disease & extend your pet's lifespan considerably
- How by changing your pet's diet, training will become much easier
- How to become so confident with raw feeding that you will be able to help others
- How to save money on lifetime pet care bills