Two Digital Books:
What You Should Know about Gum Disease
How To Stop Gum Disease In 4 Easy Steps
Heal Your Gums, Stop Gum Recession, Stop the Progression of Gum Disease, Stop Your Gums from Bleeding, Save Your Teeth and Money!
What You Should Know About Gum Disease!
In this informative ebook, you will learn:
- What you need to know about professional care - You'll learn which type of professional is the most qualified and experienced to give you the best assistance with your gum health. (Hint: It is probably not your dentist!) And you will feel better knowing that you can tell the difference.
- What type of tools will help you with home care - Home care is important, and regular brushing and flossing are usually not going to be enough to stop the progression of gum disease or gingivitis. You'll learn about simple tools that can help you fight off gum disease and keep it away.
- What is periodontal surgery - This is the last-ditch effort to save your teeth and gums. I'll tell you what to expect and what to avoid, if you can.
- What is Reversible Pulpitis - The dentist says you have a cavity. Is this a reversible or irreversible situation? Learn why sometimes you may not need to have your tooth 'drilled and filled.' This can save you money, hassle, time and pain. One dentist scolded me and said this was really called 'arrested carries'! LOL, they never told you that term either, did they?
- What causes gum disease - Discover what causes gum disease and how simple it is to fight it. You might be relieved to learn that things might not be as bad you think. Even though the problem can be simple to solve, failure to take action won't improve your situation. Knowledge is power, and acting on that power will make your life better.
- How to make your gums healthy ... and keep them that way!
Help Yourself AND the People You Love!
Chances are pretty high (80%!) that you know someone who can benefit from this information, too. That's why you need this ebook. For less than the cost of a single dinner, you can save you and your family a lot of pain, stress, and money.
Like I said, I'm not a dental health professional. I'm an independent person who found the surprising answers to my problem, and now I want to share those answers with you, because I think you should have them. I'm not trying to keep you coming into my office for checkups and treatments.
Everything in this ebook comes from personal, real-world experience and personal research.