What To Do If Your Car Is a Lemon? Ebook
What To Do If Your Car Is a Lemon?
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $7.00 or less).
Title: What To Do If Your Car Is a Lemon?
Warning! If you don't take action now, the law says you may be too late...
Give Me 45 Minutes And I'll Share With You The Powerful Secrets For Winning Compensation For Your Broken Down Car That Came Straight From The Dealership!
You knew your new car was used. You didn't know it had also been abused.
When you left the dealership, you were probably excited that you had a car that fit your needs. Friends and family were impressed with your new ride. And it was fun to drive to work now.
At first everything seemed great. Your 90 day warranty expires (that was full of loopholes for the dealer anyway). And suddenly your car breaks down. It's a lemon.
Most people believe that since the warranty has expired, you're stuck. You've been had by the dealership. But nothing could be further from the truth.
There's a lot you can do to protect yourself even after you've bought yourself a lemon auto. And I'll share all the secrets in my tell-all guide...
What To Do If Your Car Is A Lemon!
Who else wants to take advantage of "Lemon Laws" to reclaim your investment in a car that stops driving soon after the warranty expires?
Most everyone has to buy a car at some point. And not all of us can afford to buy a brand new car that's never been driven. It's not a problem to buy a used car from a dealership or private party. You can still get a great car and at an affordable price.
But because someone else has been driving your car in the past, it has a detailed history that you don't know about it. That the seller may not tell you...
...and it may leave you with a lemon auto. A car that has a serious breakdown not long after you bought it. Well I've got news for you...
You Don't Need To Be A Lawyer To Stand Up To The Car Dealership When They Sell You A Car That Just Doesn't Work!
Even though the dealership may not talk about it, the laws are set up to protect the consumer. Dealerships that sell faulty cars are not new, so "lemon laws" have been in effect for some time to save the day. But there are certain things you need to do as a buyer to make sure they apply to you.
In my 48 page guide, "What To Do If Your Car Is A Lemon!" I explain in detail how the "lemon laws" can help you as a consumer. You'll know right away the steps you need to take immediately in order to get back your investment.
My report is in a digital format, so you can download my report straight to your computer and be reading it in just minutes from now...
...here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
- The "Lemon Law" that every state in America honors (as long as your situation meets this criteria...)
- 25 tips and tricks about buying a car you must know before you step foot in a car lot.
- How to check the accident and repair rate of a car before you buy.
- The little known reason why the ball is in your court when you've picked up a lemon from a dealership. If you know this secret, you'll know why dealerships will make sure to keep your dispute away from any court of law.
- The law that congress passed that guarantees you the right to receive all warranty information in it's truest form ready for you before you buy.
- The secret to using dispute resolution mechanisms to resolve your warranty issues without ever having to go to court.
- How to discover what's happened to your car from the factory to the junkyard with one identifying feature.
- A word-for-word copy of "Lemon Law" statutes in California. Your state is likely VERY similar (and I'll tell you how to find out).
- Find out to the last detail what the manufacturer is responsible for under lemon laws.
- 7 questions a lawyer can help you figure out about your lemon car's past.
- Find out what you need to do in order for the lemon laws to apply.
- Why it's possible for a mechanic to have been told NOT to fix a problem with your car.
- Find out what the law requires you to do in order to claim rights under lemon law protection.
- 9 things to pay attention to when purchasing a car, so you'll have plenty of ammunition if your car turns into a lemon.
- 5 reasons why people give up on their lemon law rights, and how to make sure you're not one of them.
- The secret to selecting a lemon law attorney.
- 3 reasons why car companies do NOT want to see the inside of a court house.
- Find out ahead of time what you can expect to see during your day in court. If it has to come down to it, you've got to be prepared.
- The crucial documents you must keep in order from the day you buy your car 'til the day your warranty is up to help you prove your case.
- 13 do's and don'ts to filing your claim.
- 3 ways to find out if the used car you just purchased has any "past history" you weren't told about.
- 6 factors to consider when choosing a lawyer to represent you in your lemon law case. Including 7 questions to ask him or her before you decide.
And there's MUCH more - guaranteed!
Did You Make These Car Buying Mistakes?
If you have to prove your case, there are documents that you will need to keep. I'll tell you exactly what they are. If you all ready bought your lemon auto, you may be able to still find them before they're lost for good.
Did you know that you can check to see if your car has been in an accident before you buy? You don't have to rely on the seller's honesty. I'll tell you how to find out for yourself so you can know if you've been lied to.
Car dealerships do NOT want to see the inside of a courthouse. But there are certain things the law requires you to do before you ever get that far (and hopefully you won't have to).
In 48 pages I make sure you're ready to work with a dealership who has sold you a lemon auto. You'll know exactly how to handle the situation so that you don't end up losing your entire investment in the long run (and get stuck with a heap of metal that doesn't run!) The laws are on your side, but you need to know how to use them.
The information inside my report is designed to make sure you at least get back your money. Which is often several thousands of dollars. And while it's taken me a lot of time to compile all of this information for you, I'm not going to ask for a percentage of the money I save you.
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $7.00 or less).
|Home Based Automobile Detailing Business|
Category: Auto, Home Business
Author: David Vallieres, Scot Standke
|AutoResponder Secret Courses|
Author: Teresa King, Patty Baldwin
|Making Money With Auto Responders|
Author: David Zohar
|Definitive Guide To GPS Auto Tracker|
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (263)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
23 Auto ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $157.40)
just for $25.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc