What Is In An E-Degree? Ebook
Title: What Is In An E-Degree?
Are You Too Busy To Attend A Traditional, Offline College?
Here's How To Collect Your College Degree Online In Less Time For Less Money!
Is getting a college degree important to you? Does your future depend on it?
It used to be if you didn't live near a traditional, brick and mortar college, your chances of collecting your first (or additional) degree were slim and none. Between life's other responsibilities, there's often not enough time or money to sacrifice for going back to college.
But that's how it used to be. Now in the 21st century, online colleges have sprouted up - letting almost anyone have a shot at their first, second or even third college degree!
And online students love it because finally you can...
- Save time without a daily commute and a relaxed class and work schedule!
- Choose from hundreds of conventional and unique accredited college degrees - a variety you'd only find in an online college.
- Keep more cash for yourself when your online degree costs a fraction of traditional college expenses.
Dear Aspiring Student,
Did you miss your chance at a college degree?
What if you had that chance back? You may feel like new demands on your time and money have been keeping you from collecting your college degree.
But that doesn't have to be the case! With the Internet...
Thousands Now Have Claimed Their Degree Online, Even Though They Never Thought They'd Get Another Chance At College!
Earning your degree over the Internet minimizes the sacrifices you normally make for education. So now, even if you didn't think you could, a college degree is within your reach!
Take a look at just SOME of the degrees you can claim online:
- Bachelor in Science in Business/Accounting
- Associate of Arts General Business Studies
- Bachelor and Masters in Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelors of Science in Information Technology
- Masters in Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Education/Elementary Education
- Doctor in Health Administration
- Social And Behavioral Science Degrees
- Bachelor of Science In Criminal Justice Administration
And many, MANY more!
So if you didn't you would ever get a college degree. Or if you didn't think you'd ever be able to go back to college. You can!
Now It's Your Turn To Further Your Education!
The only thing is, where do you start? Which online college is right for you? Are all programs the same?
Because most aspiring online students have these same questions, I created a 51 page e-book called, "What Is An E Degree? Making Sense Of Online Education Options."
Inside, you'll learn everything you need to know about online colleges. (And since it's an e-book and 100% downloadable, you can be reading it in just minutes from now.)
...here is just SOME of the secrets you'll find inside:
- Online "learning programs" to stay away from.
- 5 ways technology is being used to conduct college classes online.
- The only difference between online and offline degrees.
- 4 reasons why an E Degree may be your best choice.
- Is earning an online degree easier than offline?
- 4 ways getting your education online will save you money.
- Is it practical to get an E degree just for fun?
- E degrees for children.
- Is everyone accepted into E degree programs? Or do you have to qualify.
- Here's how an online school can only be accredited for some of it's programs.
- Can any "online school" get accredited to give out degrees - or do they have to prove they can teach?
- Sure signs that the online school you are considering is NOT accredited.
- 6 major accreditation agencies in the country where you can check to see if the school you have your eye on is legit.
- 7 questions to ask a school before you sign up or send ANY money.
- How the typical E class takes care of daily classroom business.
- 7 questions to ask yourself when deciding which school is right for you.
- 3 ways E classes can be interactive.
- 9 questions to decipher the reputation of an online school
- How to request information from an online school before you apply.
- 37 Business, Technology, Health, Education, and Social and Behavioral Science degrees.
- 6 things you'll need before you start your first class.
- How to handle different challenges you may face.
- Does financial aid exist for E schools?
- 8 super tips to ensure your E Degree experience is a success.
And there's MUCH more - guaranteed!
Give Me 45 Minutes And I'll Have You Scouting Out Your Future Alma Mater Online!
The world of online colleges is DEFINITELY different than your traditional college. And that's why it's important to discover this information now, before you start applying.
(You don't want to apply for a "scam" school, or one that gives you a degree not worth anything.)
That's why I'm going to take you under my wing and show you how to find the school that's right for you. And the degree that's right for you. And do it within the 45 minutes it'll take you to go through my e-book.
"What Is An E Degree..." is your ticket to finding an online college that fits your needs. (And puts you on the fast track to a degree.)
Ebook Type: PDF
|Youth: Its Education, Regimen, and Hygiene|
Category: Children, Parenting
|RV Education 101's - Pop-Up Basics 101|
Author: Mark Polk
|RV Education 101's - Dinghy Towing|
Author: Mark Polk
|Six Degree Flow|
|8-Step 360-Degree Blast Away Fat Solution|
Category: Diet, Fitness, Women
|Debt Free College Degree - Go to College for Half Price without Debt|
Author: April Bishop
|Discover Educational Toys for Children|
Category: Children, Education
|Educational Activities You Can Share With Your Children|
Category: Children, Education
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (237)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (236)
Young Adult (45)
43 Education ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $380.35)
just for $29.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc