Gluten Free Health And Welfare Training Tutor.
An Education Awareness Induction Presentation.
A lot of unknowing people are stumbling around for the dire want of being trained properly – to be considered fit and proper professionals with the ability from education based training; to properly manage the dietary concerns of people with gluten ingestion and gluten related illnesses.
In this modern day and age, gluten intolerance determinations utilise a few old standardised examination and diagnostic resources mainly and the general and the specific knowledge incorporated with it is not really provided meaningfully nor skilfully.
So I have done something about it, and created a targeted, more specific and higher form of gluten awareness education resource that is important for everyone; whether under care or giving care.
All Important Is The Quality Content In The Entirely Scripted Presentation:
- Living Gluten Free The Introduction
- Gluten Intolerance Statistics
- What Is Gluten? How It Harms People
- The Mystery Of Gluten Intolerance
- How Celiac Disease Works
- Wheat Allergy versus Gluten Intolerance
- The Initial Gluten Elimination Diet
- Gluten Intolerance and Autism
- Gluten Free The Health Benefits
- Gluten Free Shopping Guide
- Organising For Being Gluten Free
- Top 10 Hidden Gluten Containing Products
- Dining Out Gluten Free
- Cooking Gluten Free
- Guidelines For Children
- Celiac Disease The School Years