We all want to climb harder and better, but many of us struggle with how to train without investing a ton of time and energy. Most of us are weekend warriors who don’t have tons of time or energy to spare.
By using this easy to follow, step-by-step program, you will climb 2 letter grades to a number grade harder in 8 weeks or less.
I ran a test group while developing the product and here is what I found from surveys I did during the test group.
- 50% said that the program increased their strength
- 80% of participants said the program increased their confidence.
- 50% said that it increased their endurance.
- 85% reached their climbing goal in the first 4 weeks of doing the program.
When you order the Weekend Warrior Rock Climbing Training Program, here’s what you will get:
The Weekend Warrior Rock Climbing Training Guidebook (pdf), which includes training on:
- Daily and weekly workout schedules
- Warming up
- Specific roped and un-roped climbing drills for improved technique, power, and endurance
- 3 cross-training videos to improve your overall fitness (Arms-Core-Balance, Chest-Back-Core-Balance, Core-Balance)
As a supplement to the Weekend Warrior Rock Climbing Training Guidebook, you will also get:
- Daily workout and nutrition tracking tool (pdf), which you will use to keep track of your workouts to help keep you on track.
- Project Tracker Tool (pdf), which will help you keep track of progress on climbs that you will use to measure your progress.