The Wedding Photography Blueprint is the most in-depth digital wedding photography tips ebook on the web that is designed to give anyone the chance to become a successful wedding photographer, regardless of experience or knowledge. These extensive and easy to understand tips will make your learning curve as easy as "painting by numbers".
If you are thinking of becoming a wedding photographer full or part time, or even if you are currently shooting weddings and need a little guidance, this comprehensive and extremely detailed ebook will cover everything you need to know about shooting weddings.
We answer questions such as:
- Where do I start?
- What equipment and software do I really need and why?
- What do I do and how should I act?
- What camera settings do I use outside in the bright sun and indoors in low light?
- Can I really do this?
As well as covering things such as the camera settings, flash photography and low light photography, the chapters inside the Wedding Photography eBook include:
- You and Your Attitude
- The Speeches
- The Reception
- The Morning and the Bride Getting Ready
- The Formals
- The Contract
- The Ceremony
- RAW vs. JPEG
- Post Ceremony
- Photographing: The Jewellery, the Dress and the Bride
- Lighting and Noise
- First Dance
- Evening Meal
- Costs and Necessities
- Confetti and Bouquet Toss
- Computers and Software
- Ceremony Details
- Cake Cutting
- Business and Pricing
- "Somewhere Special" Portraits
So if you are looking for an ebook to get your wedding photography business kick started, this could be just the thing for you. Grab a copy now and get started right away!