This wedding ceremony ebook is a comprehensive and unique guide on how to write your own personalized wedding vows.
In the United States,for example, there are 2.4 million weddings every year--no two will ever be exactly alike.
Yet whatever the differences, every wedding is guaranteed to include a ceremony that unites the couple as husband and wife.
A growing trend in wedding ceremonies throughout the world is breaking with traditions, or creating your own traditions, and to customize your wedding ceremony.
- What vow can I say?
- This ebook is the authoritative answer to these essential questions.
- This Wedding Ceremony Book solves all these concerns and will give you answers, easily.
- So many questions, can arise over the process of creating your very own personalized wedding ceremony.
- Should I memorize a couple of lines?
- One of the most important rituals to be personalized is the wedding vow.
- Most will say, never. Writing your own wedding vows can be very difficult and a stressful experience.
- Is your favorite poem or reading appropriate for your wedding ceremony?
- However, how often do you write your wedding ceremony vows?
- Are you stuck on what to say after "I knew you were the one for me, the moment we first met"?
This wedding ceremony ebook will avoid a probability of humiliation and embarrassment in front of friends, family, and your mother-in-law!
So finally, there is a ebook that will be your guide and savior through this sometimes-torturous process.
This ebook will assist you in the choices, and also guide you with your interests and passions.
Wedding Ceremony Galore and Much Much More, will also assist you with your ethnic and religious traditions when creating the most important words you may ever say, to each other.
Wedding Ceremony Book Contains.
- 185 Pages 8 1/2 X 11
- 50 Full Complete Ceremonies
- This will Save You Valuable Time.
- Ring Vows
- Renewing Vows
- Religious or Spiritual Vows
- Plus this ebook will supply you with the information to create your very own special personalized ceremony. Remember these vows in the Wedding Ceremonies Galore book are for young and old people alike. Traditional Vows
- Non-Traditional Vows
- Non-Religous Vows
- Guidelines To Writing Your Own Complete Ceremony
- Affirmation and renewal of vows
- 66 Readings
- 6 Special Children's Vows.
- 38 Vows
- 31 Ring Vows
- 2nd time around Vows