"Who Else Wants to Discover the Surprisingly Simple, Step-By-Step Methods of a 33 Year Old Man From PA for Taking Perfect Watch Photographs Every Time..."
If Capturing Picture Perfect Shots of Your Watch Collection isn't Exactly Your Strong Suit, Keep Reading...
Here Are Just a Few Things You'll Discover...
- Step-by-step post-photo software editing instructions! Discover how to touch up your photos and turn even the most lackluster images into stunning pictures! Hint: One of the best software programs for this is FREE.
- How to avoid common watch photography pitfalls! Most people make several common mistakes which ruin their photos completely, I'll show you exactly how to avoid these pitfalls!
- How to eliminate pesky crystal glare! Crystal glare can make watch photography a challenge, learn exactly what to do to eliminate it!
- How to correct color! Even the best photographers need some help with color correction -- you'll learn exactly how to improve the quality of your pictures with my super simple color correction techniques.
- Exactly how to setup the perfect shot! Skipping this all-important step can mean the difference between a professional quality photo and a terrible one!
- Learn exactly how to upload your photos to the web and share them with other watch enthusiasts! Even if you're a complete computer newbie, I'll show you exactly how to upload and share pictures of your watches on the Internet -- for FREE!
- Little known lighting secrets! Discover exactly how to make the best use of lighting, both indoor and out!
- The best ways to eliminate unwanted reflections! How to get rid of those unwanted reflections once and for all!
- How to make sure that your photos turn out sharp and clear every time! These tips will take your photography skills to the next level, guaranteed!
- How to properly use a light box. A light box can be a photographers best friend, but knowing how to use it properly is the real key!