The purpose of homework is supposed to be threefold:
- To develop study habits.
- To review material covered in class.
- To enrich the curriculum.
Unfortunately, for many families, no matter its purpose, homework is a torturous affair, often leaving children and parents frustrated and angry. In the frantic effort to turn in assignments, little studying is done, and almost no learning is accomplished. The child only learns to hate school. And worse, homework becomes a major source of conflict in the family.
Waking Up From the Homework Nightmare is an online booklet that will teach you how to change your homework time so it will be what it is designed to be. With the information packed into this report, you'll learn
- Unique methods for making up sentences.
- Easy techniques for learning spelling words.
- Tips on how to do word problems.
- Ways to minimize 'cramming' the night before tests.
- Hints on making math less overwhelming.
- Strategies to cut your homework time in half!
- Methods that will work with your child in elementary school, middle school, high school and even college!
- How to teach your child to study so he or she will really learn.
Waking Up from the Homework Nightmare will take you through one actual night of homework, showing you step by step how to take the stress and headache out of the ordeal:
- You find out cool ways to study Spelling, and how to get your child to make up sentences with each of the spelling words...
- You learn how to help your child truly learn Science and Social Studies.
- You gain insight into Math, how to make sure your child understands it, how to increase accuracy, how to do word problems, and how to speed up the whole process.
- You discover hint after hint on child tested, parent tested ways to minimize the time spent on homework, while maximizing the benefits!
- You are given invaluable information on how to manage those dreaded projects - book reports, science projects.