Now You Too Can Learn The Secrets To Growing Awesome Organic Tomatoes
That Bountiful Harvest You've Dreamed Of Will Be Reality, Right In Your Own Backyard!
Here's What You Will Discover
- Gain multiple tips on how to harvest before everyone else and still get amazing results.
- Discover what gardening can and will do for your emotional state...how gardening can help you escape from everyday stress.
- Know what your plants need for not just adequate nourishment, but for extreme nourishment. The more you nurture them, the more they'll nurture you.
- Get helpful tips on how to safely preserve your tomatoes so they'll last year round.
- Know how to water your tomato plants so you don't end up with blossom end rot, fungus, or soil borne diseases.
- Learn about the tomatoes shocking history, and the struggle the tomato endured to become acceptable for human consumption.
- Take the guesswork out of planting and transplanting time. Never again will you put your plants in the ground before the ground is ready. (One good frost can kill your plants).
- Identify diseases on foliage and fruit so that you can properly manage the situation...(you'll have the upper hand if you just follow the guidelines for choosing varieties that are trouble-free).
- Understand the importance of applying mulch to your garden, and the many benefits your plants will gratefully receive.
- Know how to grow your own tomato plants from seed, in your own home, and understand why this is so very important to your tomato growing success.
- Learn techniques to eliminate troublesome insects and pesky pests (don't let your garden be the local rodent's smorgasbord).
- Get great ideas on starting a garden journal. This will be a great reference for you in your years of future tomato gardening. You'll see how to get some great therapy and ways to share this experience with your family.How to Not get faked out by the competition - Like any good poker player, they might not be showing you their whole hand.
- Learn how to stake your plants properly so you don't risk destroying their roots.
- Whether to choose a tiny little niche or a mass market product (Here's a little hint: Contrary to what many marketing gurus may tell you, he is currently involved in both!).
- Discover fun tomato facts that you never knew about. You'll impress everyone with these little tidbits of knowledge.
- Learn how to save seeds from your favorite tomato plants. They aren't the easiest seeds to gather but when you find a tomato plant you had great success with, or a tomato that was "to die for", then you want to make sure you can reproduce them next season.
- You'll discover savory new tomato dishes that will impress your family, guests, even impress your own taste buds.
- Learn which varieties of tomatoes are naturally resistant to specific bugs and diseases.
- You'll see why it's so important to eat organically, and the best way to ensure that you are is by growing your own fruits and vegetables. Now you'll know exactly what you're putting into your body (and feeding your family, friends and neighbors).