Vegetarian Recipe: The Chinese Way Ebook
Vegetarian Recipe: The Chinese Way
Category: Food, Health
eBook Title: Vegetarian Recipe: The Chinese Way
Author: Janice Hoo
"If You're A Vegetarian, On Meatless Diet, Or Considering Vegetarian Practice..."
"Give Me 5 Minutes, And I Reveal To You The Healthy And Natural Chinese Vegetarian Recipe, Which You Can Prepare Easily At Home Today!"
"A Truly Non-Meat, Non-Egg, And Non-Dairy Product Vegetarian Recipe Collection!"
On top of that, with this amazing ebook in hand, you'll be able to:
- Use commonly available Chinese ingredients so that you won't be frustrated of not getting the supplies! What's more? You'll also use common Western ingredients like Romaine Lettuce, Celery, Carrots, Potato, Spinach etc, yet you're able to create Chinese flavor using them!
- Use a simple material like the Chinese Bun (Mantao) to create an elegant dish of spare ribs! No glutens involved!
- Understand the various names of the ingredients used, so that you will know how to find these ingredients, in case, it is not easily available. (And yes, photos of the ingredients are included so that you'll know if you get the right stuff or not!)
- Understand the nutritional value and health benefits of the unique Chinese ingredients like Chinese Wolfberry, Mung Bean Sprouts, Bean Curd, Chinese Wild Yam, Luffa, Bitter Gourd, Ginkgo Biloba, Sea Coconut, Snow Fungus, Mulberry Leaves, Fig and so much more!
- Sprout your very own Soybean Sprouts and save your money, with chemical-free sprouts!
- Spice up your life with the hot and spicy cooking secrets of the Chinese and Indian tonight!
- Revealed: Why the temple monks created Vegetarian Assortment!
- Revealed: Why a simple and common ingredient like the Sweet Potato Leaves are named by the Emperor as the "State Protector's Dish"!
- Prepare the commonly eaten Chinese noodles, or use the recipes to add new taste and flavor onto your own favorite pasta meal today!
- Master the unique Chinese cuisine criteria which emphasize on the colors, smell and taste! (You'll be able to combine this uniqueness into your own cooking today!)
- Master the secret of frying soft or Japanese Tofu without breaking it!
- Master the art of creating truly Asian dishes by combining Chinese, Indian and South-east Asian recipes today!
- Make healthy cookies using Chinese ingredients - a truly East meet West combination! Children will love this! (With this little tip, you'll uncover more creativity and ideas on how to combine Eastern and Western ingredients and cooking techniques to create a myriad of new recipes!)
- Gluten-Free Ingredients!"
- Enjoy and appreciate how the popular Chinese dishes came about; with their interesting and amazing stories and legends! (Imagine their amazement when you share these stories with your family and friends, over the dining table tonight!)
- Discover the techniques of making vegetarian Dim Sum for your breakfast, with you favorite cup of tea today!
- Discover the deep meaning of love and missing someone by expressing it through Red Bean. (There's a popular Tang poem that you'll recite in this particular recipe - translated, of course!)
- Discover the art of making Chinese sweet soup - the unique desserts that every Chinese household knows how to make, and must cook it often! (You can enjoy these desserts while getting its health benefits!)
- Change somebody's mind about vegetarian meal with healthy and natural 'meat'! (Yes, it's vegetarian meat, and it taste as delicious!)
- Brew your own herbal healthy drinks and Soya Bean beverages now! (The Soya Bean beverage is unique because it makes use of three types of beans!)
- Appreciate Chinese soup by understanding how the interesting concept of "Three Dishes and One Soup" came about.
- 'Catch' your own 'fish' - Yes! Create your vegetarian fish which uses natural and healthy ingredient like Chinese Wild Yam, and use it for various types of cooking. (None of this 'fish' uses unhealthy Gluten or Gluten related materials!)
- "Here's How You Can Create Your Healthy Vegetarian Fish And Meat Using All Natural
Buy this ebook here.
Ebook Type: PDF
Reviews: "Vegetarian Recipe: The Chinese Way" on Facebook
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.