Unclaimed Money Search
You'll find everything you need, including:
- Your online search didn't turn up any results so you don't have any unclaimed money right? WRONG! I'll show you how to take your search off-line and tap into the hidden goldmine of unclaimed money most people miss.
- Is a professional finder holding your money hostage? Does he want a big chunk of cash to divulge the location of YOUR MONEY? Cut him out of the picture with this simple trick.
- How to get all the vital records you need to file your claim.
- A quick-start ebook to guide you step-by-step through your first money search.
And I've Included Special Bonus Material. Here's Why:
After your first successful unclaimed money collection, many people consider becoming a full-time professional finder - earning a lucrative income from home. After all, what could be better than handing people free money all day?
So I included the following information for soon-to-be professional finders:
- Discover the two states with the largest amounts of unclaimed money... over 2 billion dollars each!
- Anything and everything you need to find money, retrieve it quickly and avoid paying per search charges or finder fee's.
- The secret "backlog" of unclaimed property... and how you can access it for under 40 cents.
- Want to be a professional finder? Find out which states make it easy... and which states to avoid at all costs.
- The best time of year to search for unclaimed money... (get the jump on other professional finders).
- Step-by-step instructions on how to become a well-paid professional finder, including detailed instruction on how to get started, the best and worst states to look for claims and most important - how to make the phone call to the client.
- How to quickly locate even "hard-to-find" unclaimed money in securities, court funds, unclaimed property and pre-escheat property.
- Your own personal "million-dollar rolodex" of important links and phone numbers... everything you'll ever need, for any state, all in one place.
You see, if I knew all the special skills in the beginning (keep in mind 71% of Americans have no clue about these shortcuts) I would have increased my chances of finding a claim by leaps and bounds above using other unclaimed money sites.