You'll discover exactly how...
- A light heavyweight fighter went from being scared to go the distance to applying pressure in the 3rd round to win a unanimous decision against a much more experienced opponent, then knock his next opponent out in 10 seconds
- Jeff "The Inferno" Joslin finally discovered what he was doing WRONG in his MMA workouts, which helped him win a welterweight title and make it to the UFC
- A 38 year old BJJ National Gold Medalist finally learned how to train to get "faster and bigger gains in conditioning than ever" (and shredded in the process)
Discover How to Finally Get Never-Ending Cardio and Explosive Knockout Power While Training LESS Than You Are Now
... and you can say 'goodbye' to the frustration of tapping out and feeling like a pussy because you're gassed.
Once you start using the advanced MMA training techniques that you discover on this site, you'll finally dominate your opponents like you always knew you would.
- How to properly use hardcore exercises - stop flipping tires mindlessly and start training like an athlete, not a caveman!
- Exclusive access to an online video library - see all of the exercises and workouts used in the program in action instead of being confused trying to follow an exercise through a written description.
- A simple and powerful method of tracking your workouts - Use this method and you're guaranteed to consistently get stronger, more fit, and more feared by your opponents and training partners.
- Exercises to prevent the most commonly injured joints in MMA - leave these out of your program and you can say goodbye to all the gains you've worked so hard for.
- My closely guarded 4 phase periodized training program - You'll peak your strength and conditioning perfectly for your fight so that you're powerful from the opening bell to when your hand is inevitably raised.
- When to perform every session - No guesswork involved, you'll know exactly when to lift weights, use medicine balls, do grip training, stretch, fight through NRG System Complexes, taper, and more.
- An effective warm-up specific for mixed-martial arts - prevent injury and increase your MMA specific flexibility with this 5 minute warm-up.
- Conditioning workouts that put standard cardio and intervals to shame - you'll feel like an animal after 2 weeks of these MMA-specific workouts and you'll be able to go the distance with confidence, in under 30 minutes a workout.
- The most common mistake when training for power - Most fighters think they're training to be more powerful, but they're really doing the opposite and wasting their time.
- How to train without being too tired or sore - If your program causes too much fatigue or soreness, you'll hurt your MMA training, which won't give you a good chance of winning in a fight. This program is developed for the mixed-martial artist who needs energy to box or grapple after a MMA conditioning workout.