Discover Over 80 Icebreakers To Immediately Transform Your Group From Awkward To Interactive…
Find the game you need IMMEDIATELY with our Quick Reference GAME-FINDER! Games categorised for different events, types of people, situations and settings
What You’re About To Discover…
- The 5 Best Ways to loosen up your staff in a non-threatening manner so they become engaged, alert & innovative for the work ahead
- Over 80 unique and highly effective games – where you will find the perfect game for your situation right here!
- A Set of Proven Games that you know won’t backfire as they have been tried and tested and we guide you through each one step-by-step
- How to transform a group of strangers so they feel more connected really quickly and fully participate in your session
PLUS! Everything you need to know about running icebreakers so you become a Powerful Educator, Manager or Teacher!
- Wanting to find activities that will engage your group so you can get the most out of them during your time together?
- Looking for perfectly suitable icebreaker activities to run with your group that you are 100% confident will work?
- Looking for some fun and simple ways to lighten up your next group session so everyone has fun and feels relaxed?
- A new trainer, manager or educator looking for icebreakers to use during your meetings or workshops?
- Wanting to become a super-confident leader and excel at running the best group activities?
- An experienced group facilitator looking for some new icebreakers to use so you can get rid of your tired, old ones?
- Do you have any of the following roles?
Then you will not want to miss this.
Please read through what is available in this package carefully as you will not want to miss anything!
- Over 80 simple and easy to run games that have been tried and tested for a diverse range of situations, settings & types of people – to ensure you have plenty of games to choose from – whenever you need them, whoever your group
- A simple step-by-step guide for each activity so you have the peace of mind knowing you can quickly and easily run an activity when you need to
- How to prevent your audience from becoming confused or intimidated by the activity – this will ensure your icebreaker game doesn’t backfire and reflect poorly back upon you p.15-16
- What you need to know about delivering icebreakers in a group of people to make them come up at the end of the session to THANK YOU profusely for such a great session! p.15
- Connect everyone during icebreakers & in the work that follows so that you have everyone involved, part of the group & feeling comfortable & relaxed p.5
- How to overcome awkwardness, shyness & apprehensiveness to help people get to know each other & break down barriers within the group that are blocking them from moving forward p.8, 10
- The 4 KEYS TO SUCCESS with running your icebreakers to create a positive group atmosphere p.10-11
- How to give simple & easy instructions in a clear & concise manner so participants will know EXACTLY what you want them to do – no more uneasy silences or looks of baffled confusion! p.15
- A new graduate had been able to get to know a more experienced co-worker health worker and had commenced a mentoring relationship,
- FAQ’s about Icebreakers if you are running them for the first time – these will allay your fears to give you the confidence you need to win the hearts of your group! p.104
- The Team Meeting now had direction and focus, people opened up and were willing to discuss issues and help to resolve them, rather than just whinging!
- People felt more relaxed and at ease with each other – and so that meant we made great progress in less time.
- The energy and enthusiasm level at our office in general soared! People were happy to be coming to work each day!
SITUATIONS & SETTINGS
- Work meetings
- Support groups
- Team building
TYPES OF PEOPLE
- Youth Groups
- Mixed group
Etc!!! – An icebreaker for every situation!
You Will Gain The Confidence You Need To Run A Fantastic Activity For Your Group