Make Money Typing...
Start making money from your own home instantly without any special training or education...
Our guide will provide you with all of the insider information you need to begin your own lucrative typing service from home. You will learn how to be successful practically immediately and save loads of time in the process.
We give you EVERYTHING you need. Take a look
- Is this the right decision for you?
- What you MUST know about home typing
- Tips for subcontracting
- How to branch out and build your brand
- What you can expect from the work
- Crucial tips for setting up your office
- Notes on how to find work
- Necessary equipment and costs
- Other work options-including data entry and transcription
- Necessary knowledge and skills
- Everything you need to know about payment options
- How to market yourself
- What you must know about billing
- Online work resources
- How much to charge
- TONS of resources
Here’s a quick look on the topics covered by “Typing from Home – A Step by Step Guide to Success”
- Here, I talk about what home typing is all about and what the client is expecting of you. This is one of the most critical parts of the book.
- This chapter covers about the responsibility on being your own boss and the Discipline, Responsibility and Flexibility you will need to get going.
- Is typing from home REALLY for you? Do I want to be my own boss? Do I have the discipline necessary to be successful on my own? Do I have the motivation needed to get out there and be successful?
- This is about setting up your basic office including the equipment you will need and the costs. Don’t let this chapter scare you, you probably already have everything that you will need to get started.
- In this chapter, I discuss how I got started typing from home. I address everything I did from start up to successful typist. I went through many ups and downs and let you know what worked for me and what to avoid, so you don’t make the same mistakes I did.
- So it’s time to go out and find work, now that you have your home office set up. I discuss several places where to find work in your local area. I talk about other job searches later in the ebook.
- How do I get paid now that I finish a job? I talk about the more traditional ways on how employers pay you and also expand into the newer and faster ways to get paid for your work.
- Other ways to type from home including data entry and transcription. I briefly cover each topic to expand your job searches.
- What knowledge and skills do I really need to get started? You do not need any special training or education, but you do need some basic skills that I discuss in this chapter.
- Now that marketing is done, it is time to go out and actually find work. I give you several online resources that have really changed my life. I now have unlimited job offers from the resources in this section alone. Maybe the most valuable section of the entire ebook.
- How to market yourself and let everyone know who you are. I show you a couple ways to market yourself online and offline to help you get more and more jobs.
- Now that you have worked, how do you bill for the work that you performed. I discuss how to bill by the word, by the line, by the page, by the project and by the hour. Additionally, I talk about branching into other things for your customers beyond typing. Finally, I list some valuable resources for the at home typist.