Here Are The Scientific Facts About Fat Loss
- Traditional fat burning programs typically don't even mention strength training in their instructions, because most trainers and clients don't understand how resistance training will help fat loss.
- The fat-loss programs you read about in muscle mags from the 80's and 90's are based on out-of-date exercise science and nutrition information.
- Exercise science has advanced by leaps and bounds just in the last two decades. The latest fat loss research, which Turbulence Training is based on, allows you to lose more fat while keeping your hard-earned muscle, and doing so with less time working out than ever before.
- You need to use more advanced, modern training methods, such as Turbulence Training Intervals, to help you burn more calories in and out of the gym.
- Fat loss programs that require you to do endless hours of long, slow, boring cardio workouts will rarely help you achieve your fat loss goals and may lead to over use injuries.
- If you want to maximize your metabolism, and get defined arms, abs, and legs, then you must include strength training in your fat loss workout.