Travel Cheap! Travel Well! Confessions of A Traveling Pauper Ebook
Travel Cheap! Travel Well! Confessions of A Traveling Pauper
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $19.95 or less).
Title: Travel Cheap! Travel Well! Confessions of A Traveling Pauper
Author: Victor K. Pryles
What a smorgasbord of travel information awaits you!
All in one place, right in front of your eyes, instantly available, --- all the travel hot spots, ---the unknown secrets, ---the special deals and comprehensive travel savvy, --- knowledge that would take you years to discover on your own...in one location, on your hard drive, in this PDF document!
Need to know the best day of the week to rent a car? It's in here.
Worry about what you need to say to the desk clerk at the hotel when you arrive, so the desk clerk doesn't take advantage of you? It's in here, (This one saves you tons of money and gets you the best room in the hotel!)
Do you know the best time of day to make a plane reservation to save hundreds of dollars? It's in here.
How about a way to get a FREE airplane ticket nearly every time you travel? The answer is in this ebook.
What if you could learn exactly how the airlines are vulnerable, so you can take advantage of them? It's in this ebook.
What if you could find 20 ways to outsmart the multi-billion dollar travel industry? Little ol' you! It's in these pages!
We give you a 10-step program to get yourself BUMPED from a flight so you can have the airline ticket agent eating out of your hand and begging you to take another flight for FREE! Right away, in chapter #1.
This isn't rocket science. See the ABC's of air travel and get all of the major airline contact phone numbers so you can have fast, instant access when you are ready to travel.
Did you know there are 6 types of published airfares? In this ebook you discover about all of them and ways to take advantage of each.
Chapter 2 proves to you that frequent flyer miles are like money in the bank. Too many sappy travelers waste their miles instead of using them to the max. We take you step-by-step into the wonderful world of maximizing these miles to the ultimate advantage...your advantage...not the airlines.
We show you 3 'hidden' ways to accumulate tremendous free miles that most people don't even know exist!
In this ebook you'll find out how crafty the airline business can be, and how they depend on you not knowing the rules of the game. How they bank on you misusing, and even LOSING your frequent flyer miles, out of your own ignorance!
We teach you about Courier Companies. They need you! They will pay all the expenses for your flight. You'll discover that all you need to do is carry a piece of luggage for them.
Can you do that?
Can you fly to Singapore, enjoy the sights; sip some Malaysian tea, play in the area's hot night spots, get 'jazzed' by the great energy available at this exotic destination, have a beautiful vacation---and drop off one piece of luggage at the airport when you arrive? I think so!
Then, in chapter 4 , meet the Consolidators. These guys buy blocks of tickets and pass tremendous savings on to you. Once you find out about them you can say Ta! Ta! ---Goodbye---to the masses that buy airline tickets the old fashioned way!
All of the above is coming your way, and you've only see the first 37 pages of this ebook! Imagine, all the knowledge, the insider secrets, the ways to beat the billion-dollar travel industry, and we've only see the first four chapters of Travel Cheap - Travel Well!
There are still 200+ pages and 10 chapters to go!
We are serious! You can travel like the rich and famous, but with the mindset of a Pauper. More about this special, world-altering frame of mind later.
Still talking about those fabulous Consolidators here:
We show you consolidators that can send you around the world. Yes, it's a dream you've always had, right? You fly around the globe and see what Planet Earth is like from everywhere to everywhere. Why not? If you're a member of the Traveling Paupers, it may be more of a possibility than you've ever imagined.
In black & white, learn some consolidators that break their backs to make this dream a reality. They offer tons of routings and you can even get a guarantee to see the sites you really have a hankering for. Ground transportation, city tours and even lodging can be booked in advance or when you arrive.
But, we can't hang around this meaty chapter 4 forever. And man, is it chock full of money saving, mind blowing advice?!
Let's look at chapter 5:
CRUISES ON THE CHEAP!
WeI reveal how all cruise ships, yes all of them, need to "kill time" with what is called 'repositioning cruises'---what does that mean? It means you save TONS of money on first class, state-of-the-art-cruise lines every month of the year, that's what!
You'll be an expert on cruises with this chapter. Did you know there are 6 categories in the cruise ship industry? Each of them offers you something different, something marvelous and magical. But you have to know which is best for you. Again, it's in here.
See how the sneaky cruise lines plow on the extra charges for "activities" that you can turn back on them and get for free, or very little cost.
Do you know which are the best cabins on board a cruise ship? You will after you see this ebook. And it's not the Penthouse suite, either!
We even help you out if you have a tendency to get 'sea-sick'---there are cabins that are more stable, and your tummy will thank me!
You can get so much more for your cruise dollar, like "added value" packages and even "FREE DAYS". It's in here.
We give you pinpoint directions on when to ebook your cruise for maximum value.
You'll learn the biggest single expense on a cruise vacation, bar none, and how to snuff it out, long before you even lay out on the sundeck.... and STILL get the benefit of this highly overpriced 'nicety' for pennies on the dollar.
Cruise Directors will hate me for revealing this one!
There is a comprehensive list in this ebook of small, medium and large cruise lines with all the contact information you need.
We even uncover the best way to take shore leave;
- what to do,
- how to save scads of money,
- how to spend your time to thwart the cruise lines in their effort to 'suck' some more dough out of you!
- where to look and
Then discover about other water travel from houseboats to using cruise consolidators.
Whew! Ahoy, mate!
In chapter 6, we look at RICH ACCOMMODATIONS ON A PAUPERS BUDGET.
Hotels are some of the most over blown, out of the ballpark, ridiculously expensive items on your travel itinerary. It needn't be that way!
You will gasp out loud when you see this chapter.
Learn our glittering establishments; fine, well-appointed hotels, motels and more.
If we play our cards right, we can stay at them and pay even less than we would at one of the 'sleaze' joints that pepper every town, city and highway around the world.
The trick is to employ some great strategies that every Pauper can use. You'll get them all in this ebook!
Incentives and programs are listed for you in this chapter, along with contact info for all the major hotel and motel chains.
Let me ask you a few questions.
- Did you know that you almost always OVERTIP for room service? Find out how the hotels trap you into paying up the kazoo for breakfast in bed.
- Did you know that you should QUIZ the check in clerk at the hotel you're staying at? Get the EXACT words to make him shake in his boots and give up the best room he has to offer!
- Know why a 15-minute tour of your hotel can save you mounds of money and make you safe and secure? In this ebook you will!
- Did you know the marketing department of most major hotel chains always spring a doozy of a deal to ebook unused rooms...at the last minute? They do! And you'll know how to take advantage of those delirious deals on your very next stay!
- Do you realize check-in clerks are trained to 'tempt' you into an upgrade --- by making you an offer you can't refuse? We show you how they do it, and how you turn the tables on them!
- Do you own a house? Then get ready to TRADE IT to other like-minded Paupers for some really fantastic vacation getaways! It's all in chapter 6.
Ever hear of ones that offer walk in closets, DSS Satellite systems, king size beds, heated tile floors, automatic awnings, slide out patios, retractable sunroofs, spiral staircases and rooftop decks? Well you will here, and you'll discover how to get yourself inside one, too!
- Would you be interested in just renting an RV? Why not? We lay out the real skinny and put it on the line exactly how.
- Want to discover how to buy an RV and not sell your grandchildren's legacy to do it? Chapter 6 is for you!
- Wouldn't it be remarkable if you could enjoy camping out under the stars in a first class park----for FREE? We show you numerous ways to make it happen.
Look,we're exhausted and we've only covered the first six chapters...there are 8 more!
- Chapter 7, learn what KIND of Pauper you are on the inside!
- The title "Paupers Travel Free & Get Paid To Travel" says it all.
- Chapter 9 is The Independent Traveler's chapter. 10 essential things you need to understand for this kind of trip to become a joy , instead of a lonely or barren experience.
- Chapter 10 is jammed with every paupers travel resources including my TOP SECRET confession.
- Chapter 11 presents an entire set of valuable FORMS to help you plan your trip. Be completely prepared so that you can really soak up the destination you've dreamed of.
- Discover all about traveling with a partner, solo or with a group; the benefits and problems attached to each choice.
- Find out everything you need to know about the paperwork involved in travel. Where to get, how to use, and what's needed concerning passports, visas, money, insurance and much, much more.
- Chapter 14 tackles the #1 reason most people are afraid to travel abroad: Language! Learn the ways to make language a NON-ISSUE by understanding exactly which words and phrases you'll need in ANY country you visit.
Trying to introduce all the extraordinary tricks, secrets and downright sneaky ways you can save on your next travel adventure would make this overview way too long. The content just keeps on coming ... page after page and chapter after chapter.
Do you own a laptop computer? Then put this baby in there and open it up as you whisk around the world, carefree, money in pocket, ready for anything! Every time you open this ebook, you'll find:
- Over 75 real-life 'confessions' that make sense of travel in the REAL world, these are sometimes humorous, sometimes dead serious, but always useful and wise.
- Over 200 workable links that will take you to online sites that instantly plug you into travel magic and travel bargains. You can make your plans right then and there, on the spot.
These are the author's own experiences that will save you countless months of misery and halting experiments; insights that you won't find anywhere else.
- Over 200 resources that make every trip you take an organized, positive and fully-charted adventure. No guess-work here. Only knowledge and facts that you can use in your real-life travel around the globe.
In these pages, you'll be introduced to all of the money-saving techniques, the price-slashing values and the world of 'discount' travel. You will learn ways that you never dreamed of, that will make all manner of travel instantly possible.
Once you discover the way to Travel Cheap- Travel Well, you can look forward to living like the rich and famous, but on a pauper's budget.
The trouble in corporate America is that too many people with too much power live in a box (their home), and then travel the same road every day to another box (their office). Faith Popcorn, The Popcorn Report, 1991
Once you decide to join me as a world-traveling Pauper, you will become one of the elite, the people that have expanded their opportunities and ideas - a person that knows how to travel with limited funds.
Never again settle for a lifestyle that keeps you stuck in the mud, away from the wide world that surrounds you. You will become a fearless adventurer ready to explore and learn all-new ways of life.
Whether you travel for business or pleasure, you will be able to make this planet more of a "backyard" than you could ever have imagined it to be with the knowledge you gain by reading this ebook.
We introduce you to best buys in lodging, from Hotels and Inns, to Bed & Breakfast establishments, thatched huts or houseboats.
We'll even look at ways to best take advantage of our days in a new locale -.how to be a 'wise tourist' and soak up as much of the surrounding culture and landscape as we can, no matter how long we stay.
There are other bargains to learn, as well, like where to eat: restaurants, diners, local eateries and places of rest and relaxation that don't break the bank.
You will find that using these tricks, tips and techniques in your travel will greatly expand your enjoyment.
When you don't have to count every penny, worried about whether you will be able to afford the ticket home, constantly concerned about what you must spend to enjoy yourself---you experience a new-found freedom.
Being a Pauper is a grand and noble experiment in freedom. Together, in these pages, we will cast aside the common aspersion that 'being a pauper' is anything but a noble accomplishment.
As the author says, "When I travel, I love acting like a vagabond - a pauper among the rich and well to do!"
Because, he knows that he never has to worry about returning home to pay that escalating credit card bill. In fact, you can look forward to your next trip, right away. He says, "You see - I'm a frugal cuss. I don't cower with the fear that I will over-spend or over-indulge during my travels."
When we travel like stalwart Paupers, we can, together, beat the multi-billion dollar travel industry at their own game.
Traveling like a pauper is traveling savvy.
That's the purpose behind this ebook. We look forward to our 'journey' together. Hold onto your wallet - a wallet that has plenty of left-over cash in it --- you are about to hear the confessions of a traveling pauper.
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $19.95 or less).
P.S. If you have ever wanted to travel like the "rich and famous," here is your opportunity. The Pauper's Secret Confessions alone, are worth 10 times the cost of this ebook. Never take another trip without being prepared!
|101 Tips For Traveling On A Budget!|
|Brain teasers, tricks & entertainment|
Category: Entertainment, Humor
|How to Make Your Own Natural, Safe & Cheap Cleaning Products|
Category: Green Products
|Nomads Notes Comprehensive Travel Diary Software|
|Cheap Woodworking Secrets|
Author: Jim Whidden
Category: Crafts, Hobbies
|Packing Secrets The Ultimate Packing Guide For Travelers|
Author: Michael Furniss
Category: Manuals, Travel
|Erotic Travel Guide|
Category: Relationships, Travel
|The Leg, Butt, Hip, Thigh and Tummy Makeover Travel Cheat Sheets|
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc