Strip Of All Your Indicators and Learn To Trade Naked! Trading With Price Action is the only way to Learn The Real Secret of Trading!
How taking the less is more approach leads to success in the Forex Market!
With "Trading in the Buff"
I show you:
- How To Spot The Fake Moves
- How To Get Rid of Your Indicators and Trade With Price Action
- Most Importantly How To Make Money Trading Forex!
- How To See The REAL Support and Resistance Areas
- How To See The Underlying Reasons of Why the Market Moves The Way It Does
- How To Trade With The Trend
- How To Forecast Where the Price Is Going to Go
Here's A Sneak Peek of The Course
- Identifying the Move
I show you the exact pattern that we are looking for, and I show you a bunch of examples of how its worked in the past and WHY it works. I let you know the actual reason why this pattern is so important to traders.
- Spotting a False Move
I make sure you know which moves are the false ones and which moves are the real ones. After this chapter you'll be able to spot the pattern over and over again.
- Finding The Support and The Resistance Lines
I am not talking about those "magical indicators" that follow some kind of formula telling you which are the supposed S & R. This is the real stuff. After the first 2 parts of the ebook, you'll understand why.
- The Breaking of the Support and Resistance
I show you what happens when support and resistance is broken and how it helps us determine and predict the future price of the currency pair.
- Going With The Trend
You always hear traders say "trade with the trend". In this chapter I show you how this pattern tells us exactly where the trend is headed and how we can use it to our advantage.
- The Different Ways of Trading
Everybody trades differently. Some people like to scalp, while others like to position trade, and everything else in between.
Here's some other things that make "Trading in the Buff" so great:
- Can Be Used on a Simple Metatrader Chart
- Clearly Defined Entry and Exit Points
- Could be Traded Anytime During Market Hours
- Can Be Taught To Any Newbie or Veteran in Trading
- Minimizes the Emotional Factor in Trading
- Trades Have an Incredible High Reward To Low Risk Ratio
- Can Be Traded on any Broker