New Soccer Conditioning Program Guarantees You'll Be Playing The Best Soccer of Your Life... No Matter How Much More 'Natural Ability' Your Opposition Might Have
Total Soccer Fitness is a 165 page training ebook in downloadable ebook format, packed from cover to cover with drills, sessions and programs used by the world's top players and teams. More importantly...
It's a step-by-step ebook that will empower you to develop the best fitness and conditioning program for yourself or your team.
In this section you'll learn:
- Why lifting weights in the traditional "3 sets of 10 reps" is a waste of time for soccer players.
- What order to perform tests in and why getting it wrong could invalidate all your results
- Use the sample stretching program complete with stretching images to increase your flexibility
- The best way to recover quickly after an intense match.
- The best way to cool down and whether it really can prevent muscle soreness the day after
- The 4 phases of a strength training program and exactly when they should occur.
- Statistics for professional players so you can compare your results with the best
- Speed endurance training and why it can have such a great impact on performance.
- Sample sessions and a how endurance conditioning MUST alter over the course of a season.
- Sample programs for the in-season and off-season
- Sample pre-season programs based on how much training time you have available
- Sample circuit training routines specifically designed for soccer that combine strength and endurance.
- SAQ training, what it consists of and lots of sample drills.
- Powerful drills to develop lightning speed off the mark and blazing acceleration over 10-15 yards.
- Plently of Sample strength programs and sessions for the four different types of strength... all with exact sets and reps.
- Learn the different types of stretching and which is best to increase your range of movement
- How to use speed ladders for soccer-specific agility and how you can save money by making your own!
- How to train for speed with and without the ball.
- How to set up a test battery that is perfect for soccer
- How to recover quickly after several, successive high intensity sprints.
- How to combine strength, power and flexibility training so you, or your team are, as fast as possible.
- How long a warm should be, what it should consist of and the right level of intensity
- Exactly when speed training should occur in the annual training plan.
- Dozens of illustrated images so you know exactly how to perform each exercise correctly and safely.
- Discover which type of stretching you should avoid before a game or training session and why (most players and coaches still make this mistake)
- A sample warm up and cool down routine that prepares players physically and mentally for a game
- The key energy systems involved in soccer and how they will affect your training.