This Money-Saving Ebook will save you Thousands of Dollars.
Sick and Tired of High Electric Bills?
Get 50% or more of your Electricity FREE from your Local Power Company!...
We've been getting an average of $104.78 worth of free electricity delivered to our home every month... right over our existing electric company's power lines... for the past 13 years. We've shown thousands of people how to do this in that time, and we can show YOU how to begin doing the same thing within 30 days, with no investment, no matter where you live in the United States!
Would you like to receive FREE electricity like we do?
We've received over $16,436 worth of free electricity in 13 years ...
...and it's possible for YOU to do this also, without cutting back on your lifestyle in any way, and without any major investments or hassle... NO solar panels, NO windmills, just TONS of FREE ELECTRICITY from your local electric company!
Hi! I'm Dan Vester. I've written a special ebook about how we do this, and more importantly, about how YOU can do this just like we do. The ebook is titled How To Get FREE Electricity From Your Power Company -- Legally !!!
The report's in PDF format, and easily readable on any computer, whether IBM or Mac.
If you don't already have Adobe Reader for reading PDF documents (most computers already have it installed from the factory), I'll show you how to download and install it for free from the Adobe Website.
You can read the ebook on your computer screen, or print it, whichever you prefer (or do both if you want to!)
- Typical consumers can receive anywhere from $25 to $200 a month in free electricity!
- Most residential electric users like you can get a substantial amount of free electricity delivered to their homes just by applying for it!
- In most cases there is absolutely no cost to you to get started. A simple application is all that is required, and can be done over the phone or even online in some cases.
- Follow the simple steps outlined in the ebook and you can be receiving free electricity within 30 days!
- Eligibility has nothing to do with income levels, all applicants are normally approved quickly and easily!