- Questions Parents Have About Custody and Placement
Answers to commonly asked questions about custody and placement of children following a divorce.
- Planning For Your Children's Future: A Parents Guide to Custody and Placement
A how-to guide for parents that covers everything you'll need to know regarding placement and custody.
Dr. Zirkel's informative booklet includes answers to many commonly asked questions, such as:
- My child is refusing to spend time with the other parent. What can I do?
- How can I tell if my child needs counseling?
- I would like to move to another city. How will this affect my children? Should I ask the children where they want to live?
- Will a "50/50" placement schedule work for our children?
- My child does not seem to be adjusting well to the transitions. What can I do?
- My ex-partner emotionally and verbally abused me while we were married. Won't my children be subject to the same abuse? How can I protect them?
NOTE: THIS IS INFORMATION THAT YOU WILL WANT TO GIVE TO YOUR LAWYER. YOU HAVE OUR PERMISSION TO MAKE ONE COPY FOR YOUR ATTORNEY.